What do you do with your MP3 player while exercising?

Options

Replies

• stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    curious how you ladies that put it in your bra don`t damage it? I Sweat!! and when I say sweat I mean there is a pool on the ground at the gym I need to clean up before I leave and my Bra is wet enough I can wring it out as is my shirt and most of my pants.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I use armbands.. I have a very nice one by Belkin that I love.

Just bought one for my phone and I'm not too crazy about it.. so we'll see if I send it back or not.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I.. stick it under my sports bra strap.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I have a shuffle with the clip on the back...I clip it on the machine and shorten the cord with the clip too.
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    clipped to the sleeve of my shirt :)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have a shuffle, it's much easier to use while running - I clip it to my shirt.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 MP3 players because I used to carry it and would set it down on my car after my run and forget about it. Tried the arm band and hated it because it would sweat and rub and was annoying. Now I have an ipod shuffle and it's the best $50 I ever spent. Just clip it on my shorts and go.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I have a tiny Sansa MP3 player that I clip to my waistband.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have a iPod Shuffle that I use at the gym. Cheap and it clips to my shirt. On my walks at work I usually have my jeans on so my iPhone goes in pocket. On fancy pants day where jeans are not allowed I put it in my bra. Prolly looks odd when i go digging for it but as long as I don't break it I don't care what it looks like. :-)

** I have the iPod "socks" that I put it in to make sure that I don't get sweat all over it. Just a little stocking that fits on it and keeps it from getting icky.
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I sit an iPad next to the treadmill. That seems to work for me.

Not sure what I'm going to do about the tunes when I start running on a road.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just came across this the other day. I haven't tried it but it looks like a nice cheap option:

Repurpose a Tube Sock as an MP3 Player-Holding Exercise Armband
    http://lifehacker.com/5907380/repurpose-a-tube-sock-as-an-mp3-player+holding-exercise-armband
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    They have exercise sports bands for them that go on your arm.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    In my bra:)
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    I stash my MP3 player in the pockets of my athletic shorts.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    i can't use the armbands..they slide down my arm and won't keep still and accessing my iPhone is pretty much redundant whilst in it..i took my incase armband back to the apple store for a refund. The only thing I think that might work would be this..

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/spibelt-water-resistant/
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I put on my phone in an armband.

don't put it in your bra! I almost broke my ipod from it getting to wet from me sweating. Get an armband or find workout clothes with pockets.
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    I use my Iphone and it's armband when I am at the gym. When I am at home, the only thing I listen to is Shaun T.'s voice! ; )
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Options
    In my bra:)

I have tried this once or twice but I sweat so much, I am afraid I will ruin my Iphone. LOL
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    I always wrap mine around the handles or if I'm on the treadmill I put it in the drink holder :)
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I shove it in my bra on the side with the screen facing out. I get a lot of looks when I take it out and put it back in there a hundred times during my workout, but it's the only place that doesnt bother me!