Women starting out around 331 before and after/current pics?

Options
13»

Replies

• Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I started at 351 and have lost 85 lbs. I have pics on my profile of 75 lb loss :-) my family didn't notice a difference until I'd lost about 75 but I could tell the difference when my size 32 jeans needed a belt to hold them up and could definitely see a difference in my face. Don't worry if no one else notices, you will be able to see the difference especially if you do start and during pics.

Honestly when I started I wasn't doing any exercise, I simply cut down the amount of food I was eating and as I started losing I had more energy to start walking. Now I walk, do Xbox games/fitness, and some strength training. I now have tons more energy and feel so much better.

I also invested in a Bodymedia armband which has really helped keep me motivated. I can now see when I'm going enough "moving" and when I'm not. it's been a huge help for me and definitely worth the extra money rather than "guessing".

The one thing that I can say has been the greatest help to me is logging everything that goes into my mouth. It was so sad/scary to think how much I was eating before I started keeping track of everything. Now it's routine and I log every day.

I wish you much success and good luck on your journey :happy:
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I didnt start off at 330, but did start off at 265 on a 5'6" frame. wearing size 22/24 and 2XL tops

fjjmdh.jpg

then this is at about 35 lbs down wearing a size 18 and 1XL tops

28sar1x.jpg

then in january just as i hit around 200 lbs wearing 14/16 and wearing large/xl tops (around then is when people really started noticing

2jbl312.jpg

and this was a couple weeks ago at 170 (i am down a little bit since then and still going). now i am focusing on just being fit

2rertk7.jpg

just stick with it, it is so worth it in the end, my quality of life is SO much better, it is the best thing and the hardest thing I have ever done.
  • BecomingGorJESS
    BecomingGorJESS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile picture :) I'm 5'8"-5'9", my starting weight was 335, weight in my "current" pic is 215-220 and I'm currently 203. Good luck!!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at posting pictures on the forum, but there are a few in my profile. The most recent one is my avatar, taken last Christmas. I really need something new!

Almost all my exercise has been walking, although we also have a Wii Fit Plus that I've worked on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!