The longest you've gone without....

Options

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    19 days. Well, thats the longest time period without during this relationship. We were about 400 miles apart.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    A couple of days....... with someone else in the bedroom.... 3 months! :ohwell:
  • dentelledelicate
    Options
    24 years and counting.
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    Probably 3 - 4 months. In a long-term relationship, so luckily it didn't bother us too much. Our "dry spell" was due to some medical problems on my side.

Never again! But still, it's nice to know we don't need that to have a fantastic relationship.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Been married for 4 years and the longes was 2 weeks, even if we arent getting along we both still have needs, lol.
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It has been 52 long days and it won't happen for another 48 days. My husband works in Dutch Harbor, AK and won't be home until July 21st :(

Jen
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    About 14 months... with the same guy. Long-distance sucked BIG TIME!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm married - so it's been almost 4 1/2 years since the last time. The little boy in the picture is the proof we did it. Prior to that, 2 1/2 years. Prior to that, my daughter, so 2 times since March of 2000, which is when I told him I was pregnant with our daughter. And I've been all over size wise (I was a size 6 for the 1st 6 months of my 1st pregnancy) so it's definitely him.

Stinks, too. I love sex :sad: well, at least I think I did. Can't remember. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I went just over 12 years at the beginning of my life.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Way tooooooo long.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5 months :(

The last 3 months of my pregnancy and the first 2 months after giving birth...
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    10 months give or take...My ex wouldn't touch me when I was pregnant.
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    You mean sleep, right?

Shame on you MFP's!! :D
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    19 years :-).... though, since I started, about 5 months.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!

I am 25 y/o and I grew up with alot of my friends getting pregnant and getting it on with different people everyother day, so I decided it wasnt for me until I some silly *kitten* puts a ring on it.

Almost caved a few times but luckily I found out that they were a**holes before... phew.

I know... I know... I am a rare breed.

Good for you
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    About 7 hours :bigsmile:

Shoot! I read it wrong too like someone else did lmao... the longest? about 3 years!
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ooh its been about 15months this is the longest ive been..took a vow of celibacy..and omg its so hard
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    3 months after having my babies
  • dlongshot7
    dlongshot7 Posts: 79
    Options
    2 years!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    besides the first 19 years of my life...a few months during my first pregnancy it was high risk and no boom boom for us!! LOL