Explain Your MFP Name?

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• RedefiningMe
    RedefiningMe Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    RedeifingMe =

As it implies I am redefining who I am. Since I have always carred too much weight around, I have always been self conscious. I want to change how I feel about me and how I project to others who interact with me. This process is not a diet or a intermediate fix - it is a life change that requires redefining how I do things and how I think of myself.

Initially stemmed from a comment a colleague made at a meeting about how she did a total self assessment and redifined herself to meet her goals. Her inner beauty, as well as her outer appearance were glowing and it was the spark that I needed to jumpstart what I had been coasting along attempting to do half heartededly.

I acknowledged this process is more than just physical, but also a mental transformation as wel, therefore I am Redfining Me!

Love everyone's reasoning behind their screen names. Some very interesesting stories for sure!!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Its a band:)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It's the name of my website
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    Mine came from being a big and sexy woman and the 290 came from my highest weight ever!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    In the 80s there were some dolls called dollipops, and I was on the tv ad for them. Secondly to that, my mum and I have a small kids clothing business, also called dollipops. So me = dollipop!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    YoshiZelda - To anyone who is a gamer nerd, would know. But it's pretty much Yoshi from Mario, ( and Yoshi's story) And zelda is a character from the legend of zelda, though In my mind it should be called the legend of link loool ^__^

Two N64 games that have been in my life since now - And forever.
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My last name starts with Moy. I'm also 6' tall. I teach in an elementary school and one day the kids were laughing about me walking down the hall and hitting my head on all the hanging decorations. I said, "I feel like Godzilla!" Then one of the kids said, "no! you're more like Moyzilla!"
  • thisisforever21
    Options
    It's my sn for pretty much everything. It came from the song "Napoleon Solo" by At the Drive-In.
  • Strapples
    Strapples Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Strapples

Straps and Apples

i love Straps and I love Apples

I am autistic and i was once sleeping with a bunch of leather belts wrapped around me and apple juice in a bottle next to my bed dad walked in and said hmmm... i got a name for you.. strapples.

stuck with me since i was 5

now is my username for just about everything
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm female and I love Star Trek.
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hey whats your name?

answer: my username. lol
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's from The Name Game. You know, "Lina LINA BO bina banana fana fo fina..."
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Chameleone has been like my "alias" since I was about 15 when I grew out of BrownSugar hahah
    I'm ever changing but deep down I'm still me...
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    Mines is my pen name...I write and do spoken word...after a couple of performances people starting telling me everything I wrote was a classic. So, from there I became Classic and another friend of mines would call me The Classic One. Thats how we got Classic_1 :D
  • PreciousVirgo
    PreciousVirgo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Cat that I just adored, her name was Precious, and she was a wonderfully loving cat; the Virgo part is because my sign is a Virgo (August 30). Hints the name PreciousVirgo!
  • madelainerzn
    Options
    Mine is my name Madelaine and the initials of my husband and childrens names Riaan, Zoey and Nicholis.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh my days is a saying like oh my goodness... Daze is my nickname, short for Daisy.