I love snow white i dk why
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Belle and Princess Jasmine for sure! :)
  • skyislimitless
    skyislimitless Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely Belle! Great voice, great dresses & her story teaches acceptance & seeing past the superficial parts of a person & getting to know someone.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ariel :heart:
  • LFiestan
    LFiestan Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    i love them all,
    Jasmine coz my friends used to say that i have her eyes.....and URSULA (if i was a Disney Villain) i dont have to explain why right? ahaha
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Sleeping beauty is definitely my favourite, I think she's the prettiest, I love the name Aurora and her prince is the most handsome!

THIS. My second would be Ariel and Belle is a close third. My niece is almost 12 months and I can already tell Ariel is her favorite, she just went to Disneyland for the first time and my sister bought her a stuffed Ariel doll and she loves it. haha

When I was really young though I was literally OBSESSED with Pocahontas. Truth be told, I think it was mainly because I had the hots for John Smith. haha
  • Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    Belle is mine and jasmine is 2nd
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i like jiminy cricket and tinkerbell
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Aww I loved ALL the Princesses!!! I don't think I could choose just one. I would definitely raid Jasmine's closet though lol.
  • Kikers123
    Options
    My three favorites growing up were Ariel, Jasmine, and Belle (probably because I had a crush on them). I love Disney movies and I actually have the urge to go watch some now :)

Ha I want to now toooooo!!! lol
  • Kikers123
    Options
    I forgot about Megara! I love her. She sings one of my favorite songs "I Won't Say I'm In Love".

And the muses.. who could forget them <3

Oh yeah!!! I LOVE that song!!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Does Mulan count? Hahaha
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Umm Nalla from the LION KING!!!!! A lioness in the house!!!

what he said lol
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hate them all sorry... terrible role-models for young girls in my opinion...
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    1) Aurora (Briar Rose) sleeping beauty is my all time favorite disney movie (I adore Maleficent and have since I was about a year and a 1/2 old) I have a VHS recording from 1986 that has Sleeping Beauty and Alice and Wonderland (1 of my most hated disney movies). My parents taped it off of cable

2) Ariel - first disney movie I ever saw in theatres, second favorite disney movie.