The longest you've gone without....

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    It's been a year now...
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    4months, i think. But I'm about to go 6 months, then 6 months more. Hubby is on deployment and gets to come back in the middld of his term for R&R for 2 weeks, and when he does, it will be on like Donky Kong! :smokin:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    over 3 yrs. :sad: so sad yep I know
  • Mirtrione
    Mirtrione Posts: 1
    Four years I think... I spent all of my early twenties single (by choice), and I don't sleep with anyone that I'm not in a serious relationship with. It didn't bother me one bit and it still wouldn't.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    hmmm a week or two tops in the 11 years I've been with my husband. Neither are very happy if it goes beyond a few days.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    3 weeks - a month.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    over 3 yrs. :sad: so sad yep I know
    You poor thing :noway:
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    maybe a few days most...i start twitching and gettin crankyy if it hits a week....i think i need rehab =/
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    maybe a few days most...i start twitching and gettin crankyy if it hits a week....i think i need rehab =/

LOL no you don't LOL I get cranky too
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ gets cranky lol try mean if I don't put out to her every couple of days......:o)
    Our problem is the children coupled with my early bedtime!!!!! honey you started this one
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    If you don't use it, you lose it. Just saying...
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    hahahaha awww thats cute..husband and wife commentinggg together..well i am gonna just stick with saying cranky! but ym bf would probably think otherwise as well haha
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    I've gone over 3 years at one point (since being married) and not for lack of desire on my part...
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    14 days
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    6 months
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    It's been almost 13 years. I've got that whole "keep it within marriage" belief working against me.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Too long :(
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 797 Member
    Just passed the 3 year mark :( Can't say I haven't had chances or other random play, just not with the right people.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    2 years. Just broke my streak on Sunday THANK GOD. I can be pretty picky when it comes to guys, but if I meet someone I like, I don't waste any time, haha
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    22 days....yes my wife keeps count. LOL
    I thank the gods everyday that we both have the same libido we did 20 years ago!!!

P.S. The weight loss thing is such an added bonus....more flexible, longer stamina, reverse cowgirl....OOPS said to much!!