Vitamins

Options
I have been noticing that I am very low on iron based on the foods I eat. I have started taking iron pills, B12, and green tea.

What do you guys/girls take? Is there anything else I should take as well?

Thanks!

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I take vitamin C...since any excess is disposed of by the body, you dont have to worry about taking a little too much. I also take biotin for my hair and nails. And an occasional, slow release calcium supplement.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Here we go! *lol*

Glucosamine - for my joints (I have osteoarthritis in my knees)
    Potassium - cuz the chiro said so and he's cute so I do everything he tells me to ;)
    B-Complex - cuz Hubs said...and I'm married to that dolt so I have to do very little of what he says and I gave him that one
    Multi - because I never get enough of one thing or another no matter how hard I try
    Fish Oil - cuz someone once told me it will help me lose more weight! Oh, and it's supposed to be good for you and stuff....
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    I take an iron supplement twice a week, a B complex vitamin with vitamin c in it, and calcium.

I was thinking about adding fish oils and potassium to this cocktail.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I take a B Complex and a Biotin because why not?

I should probably be on an iron and a calcium, but I'm not.
  • pugsley5
    pugsley5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Green coffee bean extract is AWESOME!!!!!:love:
  • stylishgirl
    stylishgirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was taking an iron supplement (Floradix) but ran out and need to get more. i take a multi, an omega 3-6-9, a b complex, grapefruit seed extract. i started taking vitamins more diligently when we started trying to have a baby.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I take an AthruZ multi vitamin,
    B-12,
    and have to start Iron because my levels are and has always been low..
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I take

Multivitamin
    B-Complex
    Vitamin D
    Fish Oil

all from a whole foods vitamin company - they are designed to enhance what you are eating and don't give you the 100% of your daily need (except for my Vitamin D because I am deficent and actually taking 2x's the RDA right now in hopes of getting my levels up)