I come to MFP to pick up friends

Options

Replies

• GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    "I'm not a stalker, I'm a long-range beauty admirer... who just so happens to have these here binoculars" :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Ricky. :tongue:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    I could out stalk him I'm sure...I'm a really patient person.

Wait a minute. How's that going to work? I'm stalking you and you're stalking me...?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I could out stalk him I'm sure...I'm a really patient person.

Wait a minute. How's that going to work? I'm stalking you and you're stalking me...?

Hmmmm. I think it would negate the whole 'stalking' aspect of it....since I guess it isn't stalking if the other one wants you peeping in on them.....
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Just make sure you don't use the same tree I use when I stalk Kity... :noway: That could be weird :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Just make sure you don't use the same tree I use when I stalk Kity... :noway: That could be weird :laugh:

but at least be in the same direction, I always make sure my good side is facing Nitz's tree....
  • chgudnitz
    Options

but at least be in the same direction, I always make sure my good side is facing Nitz's tree....
    :flowerforyou: You don't have a bad side... at least not from what I've seen from that window :laugh:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

*climbs the tree* "This tree's taken!" "Oh, sorry Nitz" *climbs down*
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You don't have a bad side... at least not from what I've seen from that window :laugh:

You're sweet. :flowerforyou: There's nothing more comforting than seeing the slight glare of your binoculars glinting from that tree out back...
  • Kityngirl
    Options

*climbs the tree* "This tree's taken!" "Oh, sorry Nitz" *climbs down*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chgudnitz
    Options

You're sweet. :flowerforyou: There's nothing more comforting than seeing the slight glare of your binoculars glinting from that tree out back...

Oh, you've seen me out there? :blushing: :devil: :laugh:
  • RHarter0710
    Options
    lmao... I'm too clumsy to one-leg climb a tree... hell should have seen me on crutches. Poor guy I tossed the crutch 15 ft at will never forget it. Stalking is out my expertise right now.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Do you think I normally walk around in those outfits while relaxing at home?? :noway:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    lmao... I'm too clumsy to one-leg climb a tree... hell should have seen me on crutches. Poor guy I tossed the crutch 15 ft at will never forget it. Stalking is out my expertise right now.

You could always go old school and sit in a car or a big van or something....or go high tech and just use surveillance equipment. :flowerforyou:
  • RHarter0710
    Options
    see now you're giving me ideas! Shame on you!
  • chgudnitz
    Options

Do you think I normally walk around in those outfits while relaxing at home?? :noway:
    I was hoping :laugh: I really liked the one from last night... :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    see now you're giving me ideas! Shame on you!

I have no shame and I'm very creative. You just have to look at a problem from all sides and decide the best course of action. :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

:blushing: those straps really started to dig in after a bit....
  • chgudnitz
    Options

:blushing: those straps really started to dig in after a bit....
    I thought so, I was waiting for you to slide them off...

Exactly why I stayed away for a while... I can't stay PG :noway:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I thought so, I was waiting for you to slide them off...

Exactly why I stayed away for a while... I can't stay PG :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coming from the guy that used to give me the :noway: smiley all the time!
  • chgudnitz
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coming from the guy that used to give me the :noway: smiley all the time!

:laugh: Who, me? :laugh: