NSV- Summer dress shopping! But are these yes or no?

Options

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Here's a link there..

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=82542

If you do a search of the brights (because you look great in bright colors) and go for more of the solid prints, or the color blocks... I think you would look great in all of them!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    you look hot in them all especially with tha ink!!! I personally don't care for the first one. It just looks like a dress a prissy girl would wear when she got married on the beach. It looks good though!!!
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like 1,3 and 4 the most. They are flattering and very current.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    too many to reply to!! Oh my gosh! it is fun getting to be someone’s personal shopper, though! They all look really good on you, some obviously better than others. I think the white one makes your tan look fierce!!! The black one looks "your style", which is weird since i don't know you, but it just comes off like right.
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I do my fishing at the lake, some people fish online.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    The black & white one with pink ribbon is the most flattering to both your body and your ink/hair. Definitely a dress to turn heads! :bigsmile:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    They all look awesome, but the solids especially!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    1, 3, and maybe 4....
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    1 and 5 for sure!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: White or pink lets you shine instead of the dress shine. They also show your ink off better not distracting from it.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Numbers 1 and 2.
  • succesfullyskinny
    Options
    My faves are 1 & 2 very cute :)
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of them, but I'm with a lot of the others, the last one doesn't flatter as much as the first set. You look great either way though!
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Numbers 1-3-4 are yeses!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think 2 and 5 looks the best on you. The others don't really go with your build, IMO!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I like them all but 2 and the last one.

I think the second one, seems to small in the boobie area, there is another one with the same cut but it fits so much nicer in that area. Now mind you, if you are comfortable showing all that then go for it as you have the figure to wear them all.

The last one just doesn't flatter you at all, its more like a box.

BTW - I love all the body art, looks amazing. Be proud of everything that you have accomplished and wear everything with a big dang smile on your face. :happy:
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ok so my last post like this I was all excited cuz I fit into a size 1 dress but the dress itself was a miss. I returned it and found these. Only one of these is a size 1, but the others are 3s and I'm cool with that lol. This will be the first summer I actually am enjoying dress shopping! I never wore dresses before, so I'm real new to figuring out my best cut and fit and all that. Which is the reason for my post...

These dresses were found in the "casual sundress" section. If you could be so kind as to please tell me if these are infact casual enough to wear on a day-to-day basis that would be great. And if you please tell me if the cut and fits work (or do not work) that would be amazing as well. I am not ashamed to admit I need help! Thank you!!

newdresses65.jpg

newdresses61.jpg

newdresses63.jpg

newdresses6.jpg

newdresses62.jpg

newdresses64.jpg

I love all of these except the white and black with the pink.

I really love the first white, the black and that bluish green one is SOOOO nice on you!
    Love these much better than the blue one from the other post. Rock em!!

Edit: Yes they are casual enough to wear everyday. Wear with a gladiator sandal or flats for casual look or heels for a little fancier.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I like the white and black ones. I like the Turquoise floral because of the cut. not a huge fan of the purple/pink
    I do not like the other florals at all.(. sorry. I feel they are too busy, with your tattoos. they also look a little midwestern mom for me. again, that is just my opinion and my style may differ from yours. I am also heavily tattooed... I stay away from florals because of the tattoos... doesnt wok for me either. :) you are beautiful btw!

this
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I do my fishing at the lake, some people fish online.

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing - OP posts photos for "review" QUITE often.

Darlin - you are gorgeous. I would LOVE to have your figure. But, at some point, you have to start looking inward for approval.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love two and five. The last one in a sammler size would be good. The black is cute for dinner out but too much for casual day-to-day. However, given your tats your are likely to be edgier than more so you probably have the personality to carry it off. Whatever you chose enjoy wearing them. You look great! Love the body art.:flowerforyou: