Girls... My funny NSV... tell me yours!

Options
13»

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My funny NSV is when my co-worker (best dressed lady and one of the niceest in the office, definitely) shyly told me that I REALLY needed to buy smaller pants because mine were too baggy in the back. :happy:
  • Kishsa27
    Kishsa27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been walking around in pants that were 5 sizes to big for me, looking like a homeless person. They were so big that everytime I bent over to pick something up I would have to hold the back of them to keep them from slipping down my butt. I finally broke down and bought a few pair of pants and ended up in a pair 5 sizes smaller than what I was wearing. I had no clue that I was down that many sizes so it felt really good to put on a pair of size 18 averages when I have been wearing a size 26 this whole time.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was doing jumping jacks and my pants completely fell off to the ground& I was wearing thongs
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friday I was to meet up with a girlfriend of mine for dinner and dancing. She always looks gorgeous so the heat was on to find something cute that I felt hot in and on par with her. I found a cute tribal print top and a blazer...which I thought I'd try on just for kicks. The blazer was a 2x a whole size down from my usually snug 3X and the tribal print racer back top was...wait for it....AN 18 (XL)! I was exstatic! To top it off I garnered quite a bit of interest at the bar we went to as well :blushing: :embarassed: :tongue:
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i was outside walking and i stuck my phone in my pocket, as soon as i let go im standing with my legs wide apart to hold my shorts up! had to carry my phone the whole walk, time to invest in some smaller belts.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    More fitness-related than weight-loss related, but this mother of two can finally do jumping jacks without feeling like I'll wet my pants! Yippee!!

Oh, and I did have to replace my baggy-*kitten* underwear ... love that!!

I have a nearly 7 month old.... I understand this all too well unfortunately. Currently doing 30ds, there is a specific part, I pause it, run to pee, then godo the jumping jacks lol.... can't wait til I can do jumping jacks without peeing.....
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i lost my jeggings getting out of a cab! SEE YA??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!