What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• SweetPickle007
    Options
    You are beautiful..love your freckles!
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!!! I hope to have a story as inspiring as yours one day. Way to go!!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You are stunning !
  • Yoshimi1977
    Yoshimi1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!!! You look fantastic! A heartfelt congratulations to you :-)
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    wonderful work! you sould be VERY proud
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    absolutely B E A U T I F U L!! seeing your pictures and reading your story gives one like me such hope. congrats...its happy dance time!!
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress!!!!!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look amazing!!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!!!! CONGRATS! You look fantastic! I started about 15 pounds less than where you did, This gives me MAJOR encouragement!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!! You were beautiful before but look how stunning you are now!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • lovebunchy333
    Options
    Wow!!! You are an inspriation. I am one week into my into my journey with an 8 pound loss. I am one who has a very hard time visualizing myself as being thin as I have been over weight fo a long time. So as I was reading your success story, I noticed that we have very similar numbers and am able to look at your after pics and think that I will be able to look like this next year. Thanks for the inspirtation and your tips.
  • clcarter
    clcarter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos
  • michstre
    michstre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking at these seriously made me cry you look wonderful helps me to be motivated TYVM
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Amazing. You look GREAT! Congrats to you and thanks for some inspiration!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    AWESOME , great job! You are so beautiful :)

Also, on an unrelated note : where did you get that headband you're wearing in the last picture? I must have one!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    AWESOME , great job! You are so beautiful :)

Also, on an unrelated note : where did you get that headband you're wearing in the last picture? I must have one!

I got it at Kohls the other day! So you just might be able to find one!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing your journey and success!!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Definite inspiration!
  • rachrachrachrach
    Options
    what a hottie! good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!