What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• sunnyflower1177
    Options
    What an awesome transformation!!! U look like great!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    So thankful you posted this, helps me keep my eye on the prize so to speak.

You have done an amazing and wonderful job!

This is truly a happy anniversary!!!

Congratulations again,
    Ivy
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You and several others are what inspire me to keep going. You look absolutely phenomenal!!! Hard work and dedication DOES pay off. At the end of November 2011 I topped the scale at 198 lbs and I'm now down to 161 and I know exactly how it feels and the success in the end. Wonderful job girly! You definitely deserve to do a HAPPY DANCE =D
  • Nikocan
    Nikocan Posts: 95
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I hope someday I will reach where you are now..:)
  • sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look amazing and in only one year! Very inspiring for many!
  • kristi012173
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great! Very inspiring! :smile:
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look wonderful!!! :smile:
  • njean5
    njean5 Posts: 2
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!! You do not even look like the same person. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have to say - Bloody Hell! What a difference. Well done!
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration!! Congratulations!!!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look great and totally different! Congrats!!
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, happy anniversary! Congratulations and thank you for the pics. It really helps to see success stories and thanks for sharing some of your weight loss tips. You are beautiful and a true inspiration!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    All I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the wonderful feedback! I posted this thread this morning, left for a meeting, and came back to find all of this...LOVE! I am speechless at how amazing all of your comments make me feel. I am sitting here with tears running down my cheeks :heart: !

I want each and every one one of you to know that you are capable of so much! BELIEVE in yourself! BELIEVE in the process! And be patient and your success will happen!

Hugs to you all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow! Was the first word out of my mouth after I read and arrived at your after pics. You look AMAZING! Great job and Congratulations. Your story is very inspiring.
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Congratulations on such a wonderful loss. You are a beautiful young woman and should feel so proud of yourself. :drinker: :drinker:
  • centaurfilly
    Options
    Congrats, that's amazing. You look great! Gives me hope too since I am the same height as you. I lost about 22 pounds before joining MFP. I started the Couch to 5k last Friday so it was really cool to see you mention it as well. I know I tried it several months ago and also could not run any longer than 30 seconds. This Friday I was able to make it through the whole routine, so I was really happy about that.
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    awesome!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Beautiful transformation..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!