What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• curlyredmom
    Options
    Great job. What awesome dedication. Inspiring!
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I hope that's me in a year.
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can be proud of yourself, so MUCH PROUD!! congrats!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I can't wait for this to be me! I'm doin it ONE DAY AT A TIME and I am so excited ....I love what I am learning and how I am growing!

BELIEVE~ and decide to DO IT! ...You have to WANT IT...and I want it!

Thank you for posting! You are amazing! Congratulations on your success and for inspiring others~ YOU ROCK! :wink:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    OMG, that it an unbelievable transformation! Congratulations!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • peytonturk
    peytonturk Posts: 49
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!! Awesome job!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and now you look as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. It is such a treat to be apart of your jouney!!!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning in that black dress. Thanks for the inspiration...and the tips!! You are a true success story.
    By the way, I'm dying to know what you eat for breakfast. Care to share? :blushing:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Truly a wonderful job! Now you look happy as well as being very pretty. Congrats on your one-year journey!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning in that black dress. Thanks for the inspiration...and the tips!! You are a true success story.
    By the way, I'm dying to know what you eat for breakfast. Care to share? :blushing:

My breakfast is Refrigerator (No-Cook) Oatmeal. I mix Chopani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt with 1/4 cup of Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats and Strawberries (sometimes use raspberries). I then cover and put in the fridge overnight. It is ready to eat when I wake up. You don't heat it up...it is enjoyed cold. I eat this with a 12-16 oz Sugar-Free Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Fat-Free Latte every morning. The latte and the greek yogurt help to get my protein up and ALWAYS put me in a great mood. I have been eating this for months. If you google Overnight or no-cook oatmeal you should be able to find recipes/ideas. I got this idea from an Oxygen Magazine...and once I tried it, I NEVER went back to my Peanut Butter Cheerios!!!
  • bellaitalia603
    bellaitalia603 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow how amazing are you! and such an inspiration (as people keep saying). i just started my own today, and hope in a year i can post the same type of thing. i also started c25k today and found that running for 30 seconds almost killed me. but i'm going to keep to it, and hopefully get great results like you have.

thank you for posting this!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulations.
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You look wonderful! Well done you!!!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Thanks again for the tips. That does sound tasty! You rock.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    wow !!! You look awesome !!!!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing :)! I love that pic of the black outfit you look sexy!

Thanks for sharing :)!
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your pics!!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!