Before & During - 35lbs lost in 7 months

Options
flisafakto
flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
During the first month or so of my weight loss, I took a couple "before" pictures. As I was leaving for work this morning, I realized I was wearing the same dress, and took a couple "during" pics. I had a deal with myself to wait until I had reached my halfway point before posting any kind of pics, but since I've been at a plateau since February, losing and gaining the same 3-5 lbs, it might be time to stop waiting... Here are some of my stats:

Height: 5'3'' (on a good day)

SW: 236 lbs
CW: 201 lbs and desperately waiting for Onederland...

I've lost a lot of inches all over as well, but I can't really be bothered to add them all up, lol. But mostly around my waist, thighs and bust. Calves and arms are basically the same.

And now for the pics! They might be huge, they might be tiny... Or they might not even show up at all.

fr1.jpg

after-front.jpg

fr2.jpg

after-side.jpg

before-face.jpg

after-face.jpg

Here's to the next 35 lbs!

Replies

• MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Keep it up..And I LOVE that dress :)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    WOW! awesome transformation! congratulations on your progress and thank you for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    well done xxx you look fantastic xxx
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What is your secret to success? You look beautiful.
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    du ser fantastisk bra ut!! :):drinker:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I wish I could properly express how awesome you look!!!! Christ. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • missbai
    missbai Posts: 1
    Options
    Du e fantastisk!! I am so proud of you for still going strong even though you haven't lost much the last few months! I hope these amazing pictures gives you the motivation to keep going:)
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Så flink du er! Kjempe bra!! Stolt av deg!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference 35 pounds make! Keep up the good work!
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!!!! Unbelievable!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! And your face is also much thinner than before! Yeah, boobs are also gone, heh! :-)

But really, wow!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great progress so far and keep it up.
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • flisafakto
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! The support from people on MFP never ceases to amaze me :smile:
  • flisafakto
    Options
    Whoa!!!!! Unbelievable!!! You look absolutely amazing!!! And your face is also much thinner than before! Yeah, boobs are also gone, heh! :-)

But really, wow!

Thank you!!! And hahah yeah, the difference in the chest department is quite noticeable! Despite only having gone done one size... but let's just say there's still plenty to go around!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!! Looking good! Keep it up!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • kizmax
    kizmax Posts: 12
    Options
    wow you look amazing you should be so thrilled & proud of what you have achieved ! well done
  • SerenityGelsinger
    SerenityGelsinger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look wondeful! :flowerforyou:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done :-)
  • flisafakto
    Options
    I forgot to add: I'm an avid user of MFP, and if any one feels like giving and getting a bit more support, you're welcome to add me as a friend, just drop me a line with the request :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!