60 lbs gone in 6 months!!

Options

Replies

• Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have wondered why guys treat you better when your thinner
    So I spoke to my male friend about it and he said guys notice thinner girls more as they look more confident and they
    Look as though they respect and love themself. This makes girls more approachable because it's hard for someone to love you if you can't love yourself!

I think I agree with this, yes it can make them shallow but a guy just loves a confident girl.

Thoughts anyone?

Agree 100%. It is definitely about confidence and not about your shape. My sister in law is a size 18 and gets loads of male attention because she is confident and doesnt let her weight define her. Even though I have only ever been 1-2 stone heavier than I wanted to be, even now at 5lbs away from my goal weight I still don't feel very confident and this shows.
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work, you look fantastic :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. keep up the good work.. :)
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • princessdave
    Options
    big and slim you are a beautiful girl! Congratulations you look sooooooo amazing, definitely an inspiration!! and men were obviously blind to you. I hope you can get to the stage where you are just comfortable in your own skin cos you should be soo proud. Stunning - massive well done!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! You look terrific!!
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You are bombshell status :) Keep it up!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!!! And those boys?? They're jerks probably. If they didn't care about you at your "worst" they don't deserve you at your "best" (not that you looked bad or were bad but that's just the saying and I think it fits in many ways here) :)
  • meat03man
    meat03man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Seriously you were a gorgeous big girl but you look amazing now great job.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You were attractive either way, but WTG!!! looking stunning!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! GREAT job!
  • miriam_d
    miriam_d Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!! well done and i cant imagine how proud and pleased you must be! way to go!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...fantastic work AND never mind the weight loss....your can just tell that you FEEL incredible..you are just glowing in all the after pics ;)
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! any tips? any good work outs?
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great!!!
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    congrat ! your are georgious !!
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    WOW, WOW and WOW. Way to go, I needed to lose 56 and you gave me the stick with it I needed.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    Yes, it is sad. I was there when I was in school too. To boot, I was also 6'2" and towered over everyone! Keep up the good work girlie! YOU GOT THIS and you are DEFINTELY getting S**T done!!!! GET IT GIRL!!!!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are beautiful and I am sure will be an inspiration to many! The little black dress picture is amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!