The longest you've gone without....

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    22 days....yes my wife keeps count. LOL
    I thank the gods everyday that we both have the same libido we did 20 years ago!!!

P.S. The weight loss thing is such an added bonus....more flexible, longer stamina, reverse cowgirl....OOPS said to much!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Went 16 years without once. 1954 to 1970. Been pretty steady ever since. 3 month hiatus during Boot Camp in 1972. You're talking about with a partner right? Without a partner, the longest was about 12 years.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    When in a relationship- 6 months. My current husband and I, however, have never gone more than a week. And that was because he was out of town with his pops. I'm a lucky girl. :)
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Hubby was stationed overseas for 2 years. he came home twice for a month each time...so close to a year.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    22 days....yes my wife keeps count. LOL
    I thank the gods everyday that we both have the same libido we did 20 years ago!!!

P.S. The weight loss thing is such an added bonus....more flexible, longer stamina, reverse cowgirl....OOPS said to much!!

I literally laughed out loud at my desk while reading this. Yee haw!
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Four months
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Four Months. Husband was at work in a different country.
  • CristaA42962
    CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Probably like a month tops.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I've gone over 3 years at one point (since being married) and not for lack of desire on my part...
    It's been almost 13 years. I've got that whole "keep it within marriage" belief working against me.
    Oh you poor people...I'd be a shaking wreck after about a month.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Three years.....AND I'M MARRIED. But those days are over now, thankfully!
  • QueChulaYo
    QueChulaYo Posts: 71
    Options
    Went 16 years without once. 1954 to 1970. Been pretty steady ever since. 3 month hiatus during Boot Camp in 1972. You're talking about with a partner right? Without a partner, the longest was about 12 years.

too funny!
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A month tops.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    25 years
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    About 3 months during pregnancy. Got told not to cuz of baby issues. I was still a giver tho lol
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    12 years or 25 years?! thats crazy! After like a week its overrr! You might be calling her babe....but shes calling me instead ;)
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    12 years or 25 years?! thats crazy! After like a week its overrr! You might be calling her babe....but shes calling me instead ;)

LMAO!!!!!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The longest I've gone is probably 5 days maybe 7 days. My boyfriend and I have had a strong desire for one another ever since the beginning of our relationship. Almost 5 1/2 years. We're going to be old perverts together.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    maybe a few days most...i start twitching and gettin crankyy if it hits a week....i think i need rehab =/

LOL no you don't LOL I get cranky too

I get cranky and tense too.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    maybe a few days most...i start twitching and gettin crankyy if it hits a week....i think i need rehab =/

LOL no you don't LOL I get cranky too

I get cranky and tense too.

I used to be that way...then you reach a point where you're just numb. Every once in a while you kinda remember what it's like, and then you have a couple of shots and then you're numb again :drinker: :laugh: