Fantasy food hour no calories GO!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Two memorable dishes:

- A magical salad with lychees, snow pea sprouts and other ingredients that I can't remember, yet I can't forget the moment of taking a bite and saying "oh my god, this is the best food ever!".

- An incredible bombe alaska that I ate at a restaurant on my wedding anniversary this year. I don't know what they put in it (Frangelico icecream maybe?) but it just tasted so good!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    so I made the yaki for dinner..

marinated chicken breast ..
    really small beef patty
    bacon only 1.5 strips I am trying to watch my weight here
    avocado and sauteed mushrooms
    it was foodgasmic.. in my mouth.

pic of said dinner

yakiburger.jpg
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    For Breakfast: All the French toast and syrup I could eat
    For Lunch: French Fries with Ketchup and a HUGE chocolate shake
    For Dinner: Pasta with Alfredo and breadsticks
    Desert: BIG slice of Red Velvet Cake and a brownie
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Simple - Easy - Just Three Words

Fogo de Chao

I feel the meat coma already . . .

^^ THIS.

Plus, a few margaritas, mojitos, and a corona to wash down all of the Mexican chimichangas, tacos, rice and beans that I'd be plowing down with some salsa. And maybe some southwest egg rolls and a blazin burger (fried jalapenos and all) from Red Robin WITH endless fries.

YUM. :love:
  • bagpuss64
    bagpuss64 Posts: 14
    Options
    Steak for breakfast and lunch then just cheesecake and brownies and icecream and chocolate sauce :D

All of this!!!!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Nutella and strawberry crepe topped with whip cream and drizzled chocolate (from Cora's or Tutti Frutti)

Lunch: Cheese Pan bread from Jack Astors, some sort of ridiculous burger and sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo to dip them in

Dinner: seafood pasta bake (crab, scallops etc) with an alfredo sauce and breadcrumb topping OR canard a l'orange (with an escargot starter)

Dessert: Beavertail (specifically a skor avalanche one!)

Snacks: slurpee, ruffles all dressed chips with ranch flavoured dip, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, marshmallow rabbits, and/or livewires gummy candies.

in reality? breakfast this morning was a 7.6k run and an apple cut up with greek yogurt. LOL
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry pankcakes, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, hash browns, orange juice, and coffee with caramel creamer.

Lunch: Olive Garden seafood alfredo, breadsticks, and soup.

Dinner: Steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus in butter and garlic, crab legs, and a lobster tail.

Dessert: Homemade Irish carbomb cupcakes, strawberry cheesecake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Pancakes, eggs, hasbrown casserole, fried apples and bacon from Cracker Barrel

Lunch: Wendy's double cheeseburger with all the fixin's, large fry, large dr. pepper

Dinner: Olive Garden lasagna with breadsticks

Dessert: Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream - the whole friggin tub!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Simple - Easy - Just Three Words

Fogo de Chao

I feel the meat coma already . . .

Oooh!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    In this order :))

Saganaki ( fried cheese ) mmm .. also some sashimi
    Bacon egg and avocado bagel ... Droool
    Chocolate with hazelnuts ..( ferrero Rocher )
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Waffle House waffles!
    Lunch- A huge hamburger on a homemade bun with cheddar cheese, I don't care where it's from!
    Dinner- Cheese Enchiladas from Don Jose-my absolute favorite!
    Snacks-Tres Leches from Pappasito's AND White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle cheesecake from CHeesecake Factory.