Guys on mfp don't log food???

Options

Replies

• coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love looking at my friends diaries! Plus I really think it helps to log, makes us more mindful of what we are putting in out bodies.
    Peace,
    Cami
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    i log everyday, and when a friend closes out a diary, i always take a peek............I prefer to have a small group of like minded individuals on my list, that i can learn from , and compare notes with
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the hot chicks.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am looking at this in the long term now. I have so little to go and I do not want to log what I am eating forever. So this month I am experimenting not logging food but logging all my exercise. I also put the scale away and letting the way I feel be my goal. I am also going to be gone soon on vacation for an entire month and want to try doing it without tracking so that I can be confident that I will not get into trouble on vacation. A couple of my male friends log all their food and one does not as he is gaining and not losing weight. The only time I get aggitated is when people ask for help and don't open up their diaries. No one can help without getting to see the whole picture. Oh and I also put the scale away. I will weigh one time before vacation on July 1st and then will not weigh in till September. I don't like to be too dependent on anything to stay healthy. If my tight pants fit comfortably, then it is all good.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging after they messed up my recent food entires. It's incredibly frustrating to have to search for the same things every day. I used to be able to log my day in a matter of seconds by selecting the items from my recent lists, now they are are full of things I've never eaten before and aren't changing . Stopped logging exercise because it doesn't post strength related things for your friends to see, so it just looks like I'm not working out.
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hmm I asked the question why do people keep their diaries private and everyone freaked out... Guess I should have asked it like this.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I do
  • BenBz
    BenBz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    12 pounds to go... 12 pounds to go...

My dairy isn't pretty sometimes, but it's always honest.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i log everyday, and when a friend closes out a diary, i always take a peek............I prefer to have a small group of like minded individuals on my list, that i can learn from , and compare notes with

My thoughts exactly, and hooray for those of you who have too many friends to be concerned about their logging.
  • Happylady123
    Options
    I love looking at my friends diaries! Plus I really think it helps to log, makes us more mindful of what we are putting in out bodies.
    Peace,
    Cami
    bump
  • Happylady123
    Options
    I USE MY ANDROID PHONE- ITS EASY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW BAD I AM DOING
    me too:smile:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Most are just on here looking for gulliable women

Yupp. Or they could be like that one chub chaser guy who was telling girls not to lose weight

Whats wrong with Chasing Chubbies? They are easier to Catch when they run from you!!

I was a pretty fast chubby so no one would catch me.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Most of my Guy Pals on my list log their food.....and mostly rock it out!
  • Multistyles
    Multistyles Posts: 167
    Options
    Everyone uses this site for different reasons, I don't log because I know how many calories my food is. I support other people and get good advice from my friends on here. I used to log daily but I must admit it got tedious for me considering I eat the same foods every day. But we're not all here to take advantage of gullible women (besides multistyleswife wouldn't like that). Add her she is awesome!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I log. Eat your heart out lol
  • Happylady123
    Options
    Wow
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Wow

???
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Nope, haven't logged in years. Here's a news flash...not everyone here is trying to lose weight. The only reason I would log right now is protein, but I just estimate it based on when I used to log. Basically I just read the forums and it helps keep me motivated.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i log every day and will continue to do so for life.
  • Happylady123
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts, guys. I guess there are more guys that log their food than I thought! Letting someone into your world enough to see what you eat can be a very personal thing to some people. It requires a level of transparency that some may be uncomfortable with. No matter what our food choices are we all have good and bad days. I don't look at other people's diaries to judge; I do it to grow and learn. I totally get it when someone uses the "quick add calories" tab to include calories they don't won't to explain to the rest of the world. I am cool with that, too. Happy logging to all you fitness pals!:heart::smile: