OMFG!! Lost 20 inches :)

Options

Replies

• jenkinsjerry
    jenkinsjerry Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Why must peopled use, OMFG? Are you serious? Can you kindly spare us the inappropropriate acronym use? How about, Wow, look what I did? or, I am so happy that I've accomplished, xyz progress?".
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ^ OMFG debbie downer. She's excited, get over it..

Anyway OP, great job! Keep it up
  • rncm90
    rncm90 Posts: 4
    Options
    F....ing Fantastic. I hope I will be there soon. Keep up the good work
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    I hope everyone reads this. So important for motivation!! The scale does not tell the whole story. Measure weekly and log and you will see more of your success! I have had the scale not move for months but was losing inches too.
    Thanks for posting! You are doing fantastic!!!!!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Looking Good my friend! You are doing great!
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good job! I hope I can say the same in 6 months!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Impressive. Good Luck.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Be proud of what you have accomplished! You are so brave for posting before and after pics!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I was a little discouraged when my scale didn't budge, but my clothes feel a little looser.
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    You don't think that there is much of a difference in your "before" pictures and your "now" pictures??? You need to take a good, hard look at them. There is a HUGE difference! Look at that waist that you now have! Look at the change in your stomach, especially around the navel. Look at the difference in your back! Be proud of your accomplishments and own them! You have made great progress and there IS a significant difference in your before and after pictures!!!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    very nice..I wanna lose that much too:)
  • jenkinsjerry
    jenkinsjerry Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nice response, not. I'm not Debbie, and I'm far from a "downer". I'm an adult and know how to communicate. This starts with using english. If you're excited, there's all kinds of words to use. OMFG is dispicable.
  • sdai3
    sdai3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You're right, she should've typed the words oh my ****ing god instead.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    There is an amazing difference between your "then" and "now"!! Wait until you take your next set of pictures and compare them to the first... You'll be so happy!! I did a collage comparison of my before & halfway pictures (in my profile). That made me sooo happy that I did progress pictures. You are doing fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nice response, not. I'm not Debbie, and I'm far from a "downer". I'm an adult and know how to communicate. This starts with using english. If you're excited, there's all kinds of words to use. OMFG is dispicable.

Really? You choose to bring negativity into such a positive thread? Doesn't sound like an "adult" to me.
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Building myself up to post the pics tonight...............gulp!
    I feel so worried about doing it, makes me feel quite vulnerable. I wonder if everyone that post their progress pics feel the same or similar?

I haven't built up the courage to post my pics. Hell I haven't even taken any. You look great =)

I feel relieved now I've got the first pic outta the way! I hated taking both of them but I knew that I wouldn't see the difference without doing it.

Looking at your ticker you've done amazing, well done!
  • KathPearce
    Options
    Why must peopled use, OMFG? Are you serious? Can you kindly spare us the inappropropriate acronym use? How about, Wow, look what I did? or, I am so happy that I've accomplished, xyz progress?".

I am really disappointed that you chose to come onto my post for a purely negative reason. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and I respect that but you couldn't even be kind enough to congratulate me on my progress!
    And just to be petty.......the use of an acronym is using English. I know this because surprisingly I was taught all about acronyms at school in my English lessons (at which I excelled might I add!)
  • KathPearce
    Options
    You're right, she should've typed the words oh my ****ing god instead.

Haha thank you, maybe I should have ;)
  • KathPearce
    Options
    Muzy has got me inspired lol! Here is a face comparison pic.....

face.jpg
  • 7months
    7months Posts: 10
    Options
    I am absolutely gobsmacked! I just did my measurements and I have lost 20 inches from my body, it has really brought home how well I have done since I started on this journey in Jan 2012.
    I know I have lost the weight but most days I feel no different to how I felt before I started so to see the results on that measuring tape has made it really real lol.

Here's my stats :)

Jan 5th 2012
    > June 1st 2012

Bust 46in
    > 41in
    Waist 41in
    > 35in
    Hips 48in
    > 44in
    L Leg 27in
    > 24.5 in
    R Leg 27in
    > 24.5 in

My arms have remained the same at 13in.

I have got a pretty gruesome 'before' pic but I am no where near ready to post that yet........but I will (one day)

WOW! MY before ( or present) measurements are EXACTLY the same as yours.

Your progress is a HUGE inspiration to me! Thank you so much for posting! Yesterday, when I took my measurements, I said, I need a 35 inch waist by Christmas, no matter what. Now I know I can do it!! Thank you! Oh, and of course, CONGRATULATIONS! That's FANTASTIC! Woot!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!