5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• lokistellarum
    Options
    I am 5'5 currently fluctuating between 160 - 165. I would like to be 140. I have a rather big frame so I think toning muscle would be best for me (though I do intend to loose the roll over my belt.)
  • obnurse1217
    obnurse1217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started this program!! I love looking through the success stories! I am 5'2" and my starting weight is 136. My goal weight is 115. I have been on fertility medications and the scale kept going up !! I was up to 142 and none of my clothes are fitting me : ( I was 127 when we got married 2 years ago. Soo now that we are on a fertility medication break I want to focus on getting my weight down and feeling better about myself again!! Good Luck everyone!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 145. I have a large frame and I am muscular and plan to get more muscular. I am a long way from my goal weight, and it may change as I am nearer to the goal, depending on how I feel.

I am also 5'3 and same goal. Just waiting to see how it fits. I was married at that weight and I was small and fit and not in the least concerned about weight. I don't want to care about weight, I will moniter, but I am not looking to be skinny. Just healthy and able to hike in the hill with my dog.
  • mipanda
    mipanda Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 5"4. At my heaviest I got to 198lbs, in high school. Currently 150lbs, have set a mfp goal to get down to 130lbs [or 60kgs]

I have a small frame and chest, but I also have a lot of loose skin from the rapid weightloss years ago, so I am really not sure how much I could lose =/ Does anyone else have this issue? It would be good to know some people in a similar situation!
  • Pirschjaeger
    Pirschjaeger Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'3 with a goal weight of 105, could tolerate higher as long as stuff doesn't jiggle as much. I need to work on "toning" my body/strength training. I have a small body frame and was naturally underweight for the longest time.
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and small framed (that matters!). My goal is 117 or so. Will re-evaluate when I get there. Ultimately it is more about looking good, not necessarily skinny. I don't want to look like a crack head, I want to look muscular and tone, so I recently started lifting weights. I had to lose some of the fat first though because I had serious bat man arms and butt jiggle when I jog! If I build muscle under the fat, it woudn't look good. So I am thinking I will gain some weight after I lose the right amount of fat. But it's all a theory to me because I learn more on here and change my goals according to what I have learned.
  • rid1997
    rid1997 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm 5'4 & my goal is 119 or 120. sadly i'm around 146 right now. and im also coping with binge eating disorder so that makes losing weight 10x harder but im tryingg.
  • brideonamission2013
    Options
    i am 5'3 and my goal is 220 :smile:
  • didans
    didans Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 115lbs. I'd like to lose about 7-8lbs and tone up.
  • Dottiesweet
    Dottiesweet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, my goal weight is 145. I just want to get into the healthy zone (BMI) and lose the belly fat.
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5" Currently at 148 ..... Trying to get to (1st Goal) 140 and then (2nd Goal) 130
    I'm trying to really focus and stay motivated... I've been maintaining the last month, going to ramp up my exercise again soon.
    I was about 130 before kids, and got up to about 160 ish....

Feel free to add me !
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" with a small frame, current weight is 137. My lowest adult weight (not toned) was 107. I think I felt best around 115-120, but looking to get toned more than anything.
  • eraweir
    eraweir Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", fairly small frame (according to that wrist test where you wrap your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and see if they touch, anyway). Currently 140 lbs, looking to get down to about 120 eventually. 130 is the first goal, though!
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and 5'5", medium, top heavy frame. CW is 180lbs, goal weight is between 135-140, but would be thrilled with anything under 150.
  • jackeroo83
    jackeroo83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"... in terms of weightloss, I go by how I feel! I'd love to be back to around 135-137! :)
  • thepoetgoddess
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and 1/2 (oh, yes, I count that half inch! :P). I have a small but athletic frame. I'm 135 but I have toned up a lot in the last year, so I'm sure a lot of that is muscle. I'd like to get down to 120, but in terms of realistic goals, I'd be happy just being 125. I broke 120 when I turned 20 and have watched the scale steadily increase since then. No more awesome metabolism for me anymore! :(

I'd love make new friends here. None of my other friends use MFP, so talking to people who do would be really helpful. :)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my short-term goal is to reach 149 to finally fall within the healthy weight range for someone with a medium frame. From there, I'd like to focus on body fat percentage instead of solely weight. I'm currently at 172.8

BTW, I'd love new friends with similar goals! I only have a few friends on here :-)

I'm also 5/5" and my weight goal is 140-150. I also then want to focus on body fat percentage.

Request sent!
  • dreamerbabe87
    Options
    5'3 and I wanna be 109 lbs!
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    5' 3" and 210lbs. Need/want to be 140lbs. Long, long way to go but hopefully I will get there.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and at 180 right now. I want to be 125 and TONED. I was 135 freshman year of college but I had no muscle definition at all because I never exercised, strength or otherwise, so I still looked "soft," you know? So my goal is to lose the weight that I gained from pregnancy and tone up. I'd also like to run a 10k next spring!