40lbs + to lose before Christmas...thats right, I said it!

Options

Replies

• BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    40lbs by Christmas and 44lbs to reach my UGW by New Years day!

Add me too everyone I'd love to be part of this :)
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'll play, add me too please :flowerforyou:
  • jbean17
    jbean17 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone glad that there is so much interest let's all keep one another motivated! Great to see people with like minded goals!

How about we start this off and find out how everyone did today as far as eating, exercise etc. Did you do something to make yourself proud today? Were you faced with a challenge? Let's talk about it!!!!!!!!!!

I gave in to temptation today and unfortunately ate fast food-- the family was going and I am not quite past the point of being able to order something healthier than my regular! Faced with this challenge I have learned I best stay away until I feel confident I can make a healthy decision. Anyone else faced with this?

-jbean
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That's a great goal!
  • ilzeBella
    ilzeBella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific goal in mind other than losing weight in general, so 40 lbs by Christmas sounds great to me!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I'd like to loose 30 by the end of september! feel free to add me!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Me too. Hell, I would settle for 30. :)
  • jessiviolet09
    jessiviolet09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 40 pounds as well!! Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too!!!

I started at 218 and am at 194 now!

:-) Let's DO THIS!!!
    23329547.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jjbcc99
    jjbcc99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    DITTO...Count me in! BTW- it is a good idea that you bypass the fast food places until you are able to order healthier choices. I've been down that road and it is hard; but you can do it! Baby steps and one day at a time... :)
  • Knightley27
    Knightley27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had the same thought process! 50lbs by Christmas was my exact goal lol. Im down 15 so far but I would love someone with the same ideas to do this with me. Its also a smaller goal for me in the large scheme of things. Add Me!!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm trying hard to do it!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    And you can do it!! I lost 45 pounds the first 3 months!
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Count me in, i do need some challenge to be able to stay focus.
  • beemaloy
    beemaloy Posts: 1
    Options
    definitely! Add me! I just started and it seems to be more motivational when you have people to help support
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hahahah I swear that said 400 lbs to lose before christmas lol. I was like WHAAAAAATTTT??? hahaha
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I want to get to my goal by November, and I am about halfway there so this fits right in. I basicallly have around 40 more pounds to go!
  • djnsrn
    djnsrn Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a similiar goal, but I want to lose 15 more by August 1, then 30 MORE by Christmas. I've already lost 26 pounds, but it's been slow going. YES the fast food problem rears it's ugly head every now and then when I am pressed for time and my family is yelling "feed us now!" Those Wendy's fries know me by name! I am looking into eating whole foods and less sugar to see if that will help with the belly fat I want to lose. I'm also trying to be a motivation to my husband...another slow-going start, but I think I'm making progress there too :-)
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I am stuck on a plateau but would like to lose another 30 pounds