Post you non food rewards for reaching your goal(s)

Options

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Sexy photoshoot!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Clothes and shoes. When I get to my final goal I want to get a stupidly expensive pair of jeans.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    160 boob job haha

170 cosmetic surgery

180 new clothes

200 new shoes

220 mani/pedi
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Oh but yes I will definitely want a boob job and a tummy tuck
    "mommy makeover" as its called :)
  • Evningstar81
    Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to drop 20 lbs and this Saturday my bestie and I are going to get a Pedi along with our fills! :)
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    140lbs - Shopping spree. ======== COMPLETE..... I am now skint :)

130lbs - Another shopping spree and Spray tan

120lbs - Yet another shopping spree....

I think I need to reconsider these rewards lol
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    A new pair of shoes and a pedi. I'm a sucker for both so it's the ultimate reward for me.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Right now books every 10
    Goal - new clothes!!!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    My reward for reaching goal is a new pocket book. I am a purse junkie and have not bought one in quite a while. I finally found my reward yesterday at Sak's--now lose those five pounds.
    Last year I lost 40 of the 50 I wanted to lose. I used purses for 20-30-and 40.. So this purse is spectacular for 50.

Hawaii
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight a year ago (I let myself slip up lately, that's why my ticker is higher at the moment)

I'm not too focused on my original UGW right now, as I'm focusing on building muscle:
    •Once I build enough muscle in my bum and finally have some junk in the trunk, I'm buying myself a pair of Lululemon wunder under pants.
    • Once I tone up my back to my liking, tattoo running down my side

As a reward to myself for staying at my goal weight for a full year, I switched to a MUCH better gym. The fabulous staff there convinced me to push myself harder to build some serious lady muscles :happy:
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I reassessed my goals and upped the pounds lost to my all time mature best weight of 139--so that will have to be a wardrobe-because none of the 12's will fit!!!
  • asongforholly
    asongforholly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Shoes! Lots and lots of shoes! That's the one thing that, for me, doesn't change no matter what my size.

When I reach my first goal weight (-100 lb lost) I'm buying myself a nice Coach purse.

I haven't set my ultimate goal reward yet.

The one thing I will miss is my wardrobe. I'm a clothes horse. :(
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    150 Ilbs - Massage
    145 Ibs - Manicure
    140 Ibs - Massage and Facial
    135 Ibs - Tattoo
    130 Ibs - MAJOR shopping spree :D
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal 145-150 I'm going on a shopping spree :)
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think this is a brilliant idea.
    1st Goal - 145 pounds - Reward: Mini Manicure & Facial
    2nd Goal - 140pounts: - Reward: Treat myself to a brand new going out outfit ...including new shoes
    3rd Goal - 135 pounds - Reward: Book myself in for my new tattoo
    Goal Weight - 131 pounds - Reward: Treat myself to a holiday away some where nice & hot, so I can show of my slimline body hehe :)
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When I get to my ultimate goal, going to a plastic surgeon to see what they can do about my stomach since my twins destroyed it! If I can keep the weight off for about 3-6 months, new wardrobe.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    It depends.... for sure new clothes... that's obvious! :) If the saggy skin doesnt go away after Im done getting where I want to be I plan to save up for it to be removed. I also am looking into breast augmentation, they have almost completely disappeared and I need a little some thing to make me feel extra good about myself. It's a big decision that I will be taking into consideration.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    When I hit 130 and some visible arm muscles going, i got myself a 1/4 sleeve tattoo...It's leopard print, because I'm obsessed...When I get the flat stomach i want I'm getting one of those super nice bikins from Victorias Secret...let's face it, my boobs need the extra help after the weight loss....and probably a stomach or rib tattoo.
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Under 140 lbs: New lingerie from Agent Provacateur
    Under 130 lbs: A bottle of Dom Perignon '96
    Under 120 lbs: This bikini: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/321426
    At goal, 110 lbs: A new pair of Louboutins!
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal (another 11lbs), I want to do a boudoir photo shoot for my fiancé!