I like little butts

Options

Replies

• mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the thread "I like little boobs". Then I'm golden! Don't tell me I missed it... What? Nobody? :flowerforyou:

I had an ex tell me once that anymore than a handful was just a waste anyway. I'd give you his info, but I don't know you to dislike you that much haha. :laugh:

LOL. It's okay. I already have a hubby to dislike me. heehee
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I had an ex tell me once that anymore than a handful was just a waste anyway. I'd give you his info, but I don't know you to dislike you that much haha. :laugh:

I always heard mouthful, but to each his own.
  • Kristin0ls0n
    Options
    Where have you been all my life! lol!
  • Bippie252
    Bippie252 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the thread "I like little boobs". Then I'm golden! Don't tell me I missed it... What? Nobody? :flowerforyou:

Hey. Nothing beats me going into a bra store and the sales clerk saying they don't make my size anymore. Oh, thanks lady. 32A.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

http://english.emory.edu/Bahri/Exhibition.html

How in the hell did this waste of time read have ANYTHING to do with this post? This was so stupid.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    SQUIRREL!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Where have you been all my life! lol!

:flowerforyou:
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    a5066d00-3947-443b-9f29-24b7acb3db59.jpg

OMG! Thanks for the laugh!!!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE YOUR OWN PREFERENCES

Lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    no-sir.jpg?w=593
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    SQUIRREL!

only fat squirrel butt is allowed....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

This is the story of my weight loss . . . still have the donk, lost all the boobs.
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I got a big gut and I can not lie.... Wut?

lol
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will play too. I clicked your little link. I am, however, very confused as to how ones preference of butt shape and size in 2012 , where there are very few regionally "pure" people, directly relates to the *novelty* of the primitive genitals and enlarged butts not found in white european women in the 1400 - 1800's.

How, exactly, did you form your argument? Did you just google "butt size discrimination" and paste the first link that popped up, ducky?

Wait . . . primitive genitals . . . is that like natural bush? If so, Demi Moore is lying out her *kitten* (get the pun? yes, no?).
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm aware that the singer of Queen was gay. My point was that Sir Mix-a-Lot did not invent songs about big butts.

Wait, Si MIx Alot didn't invent songs about big butts?

THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

Love this! hahaha Big butt here, working on the perk and shape... it's slow going... :grumble: For others I'm about small and perky :wink:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that anyone that came to a thread about the size of butt they like was not desiring a multi-level conversation.

To love a little butt, or not to love a little butt, THAT is the question....

Its Elementary My dear... Lmao
    To love all butts. It's the answer to all.
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    no-sir.jpg?w=593

Bahahahahahaha!!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I like all butts and do not discriminate. It's all about personality, ya know?

You mean like dimples, pimples and scars?
  • davekyguy
    davekyguy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't say this but... I like big butts and little butts both..

Another thing...I like big breasts and I cannot lie... little ones make me sigh...

JUST KIDDING!! JUST KIDDING... don't hate on me. I like all those too...
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I think women should start a "what kind of d-ck" we like considering how many men have started a "i like ____ woman" threads.