I like little butts

Options

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think women should start a "what kind of d-ck" we like considering how many men have started a "i like ____ woman" threads.

I'd post.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I consider myself an *** man. So I like 'em all. I also like legs, breasts and feet. Unless they look like they've been runover by a freight train.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I like a nice size bootie. My hubby has been told by other women he has a nice *kitten* and I couldn't agree more :tongue:
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will play too. I clicked your little link. I am, however, very confused as to how ones preference of butt shape and size in 2012 , where there are very few regionally "pure" people, directly relates to the *novelty* of the primitive genitals and enlarged butts not found in white european women in the 1400 - 1800's.

How, exactly, did you form your argument? Did you just google "butt size discrimination" and paste the first link that popped up, ducky?

very true! i am the world minus asian. but my sister married one so if they have a kid...he is the world.
    love your response girl. * applause"
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    *edit*
  • irefusetoquit
    Options
    Sorry to sound old-fashioned everyone, but YOUR BUTT DOESN'T DEFINE WHO YOU ARE!

YOU DO!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think women should start a "what kind of d-ck" we like considering how many men have started a "i like ____ woman" threads.

:drinker:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound old-fashioned everyone, but YOUR BUTT DOESN'T DEFINE WHO YOU ARE!

YOU DO!
    But I like my butt... does that mean I can't like myself any more?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

YOU DO!

But...but...but....(hehe)
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

http://english.emory.edu/Bahri/Exhibition.html

I read the article and it seems like they were more interested in promoting this one particular woman as a freak show. It did not seem sexual, in fact, the illustration of her rear look quite different than the sexualized "big booties" of today.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

And who invited you? If you don't like it, GTFO!
    Buzz Killington never requires an invitation. She simply steps out, onto the balcony of her ivory tower, and educates the poor ignorant folk from high above.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I think my whole 80 lbs lost has been in my butt....I feel the bones when I sit down now and dammit it hurts...those bones are used to being padded...
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    no-sir.jpg?w=593

LOL!....Nice!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    :cry: :sad: and runs out of the room. :sad:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

:drinker:

Bring it. :)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

It's not racist or sexist in my opinion..Dude (a white guy) likes lil butts..Me (a brotha) likes round plump juicy, video model type booties. Case closed. (Walks out the door like george Jefferson).

.... my monitor needed to be cleaned anyway, usually not by water shot out of my nose from laughing... oh well.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I think you are right.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I think my whole 80 lbs lost has been in my butt....I feel the bones when I sit down now and dammit it hurts...those bones are used to being padded...
    Squats and walking lunges. They do wonders to add to booty/perkiness.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I like smart people, and people who don't have their heads up their own. Something out there for everyone! Viva la difference!

Enjoy your teensy butts, sir.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I have a bubble butt, but I don't think my wife pays much attention to it. She's only ever talks about "the azzhole" when talking to her freinds....