I like little butts

Options
14567810»

Replies

• DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for the thread "I like little boobs". Then I'm golden! Don't tell me I missed it... What? Nobody? :flowerforyou:

I had an ex tell me once that anymore than a handful was just a waste anyway. I'd give you his info, but I don't know you to dislike you that much haha. :laugh:

bahahahha ^^ All of this right here! :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I consider myself an *** man. So I like 'em all. I also like legs, breasts and feet. Unless they look like they've been runover by a freight train.

You lost me at feet . . . feet are gross.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG Becky look at her butt
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I consider myself an *** man. So I like 'em all. I also like legs, breasts and feet. Unless they look like they've been runover by a freight train.

lol. my hubby would agree with you. he still gives me pedis but he thinks all feet are germ ridden. though he did such my toe in a bubble bath once. but that doesn't happen often. if someone accidently brushes him with their foot they are in trouble!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    It's not racist or sexist in my opinion..Dude (a white guy) likes lil butts..Me (a brotha) likes round plump juicy, video model type booties. Case closed. (Walks out the door like george Jefferson).
    imager.php?id=1081189&t=o

Thank you for an excuse to post a George Jefferson gif.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Same here feet is nasty
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Meeee toooo! Big butts don't fit in pants well. D: Little butts ftw!

There are dress pants and jeans manufactured today for those of us who have some junk in the trunk.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    This is one hilarious thread!!!

Poor guy, he was just putting it out there that he likes little butts. Perhaps because he's a little guy. I mean how would it look if a girl black or white with a big butt backs that thang up (yeh I said it) on him. He can't handle ALL that! She'll shake it fast and knock him across the room. IJS. It's makes logical sense for him to like little butts.

Maybe you should have quoted "honky tonk badonkadonk" by Trace Adkins instead :/

LOL
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

lol. my hubby would agree with you. he still gives me pedis but he thinks all feet are germ ridden. though he did such my toe in a bubble bath once

*Shutters* (and not in anything that could be described as "in a good way."
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    NOT ME! I like a smart girl with a dumb booty.

Hell I'll take a girl of average intelligence with a dumb booty.

Honestly I really would like a remedial chick with a booty that can you
    Can see from the front.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What bothers me about the butt debate is that hardly anyone ever acknowledges the EXTREMELY racist and sexist origin of the debate.

http://english.emory.edu/Bahri/Exhibition.html

What bothers me is the stick you have up yours.
    Lol someone told me that in another thread, anyway, now I got that song in my head!!!!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Looks like most people here suffer from big butt syndrome. :)

(Includes me, btw)
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will play too. I clicked your little link. I am, however, very confused as to how ones preference of butt shape and size in 2012 , where there are very few regionally "pure" people, directly relates to the *novelty* of the primitive genitals and enlarged butts not found in white european women in the 1400 - 1800's.

How, exactly, did you form your argument? Did you just google "butt size discrimination" and paste the first link that popped up, ducky?

And this is why you are my friend. I :heart: you.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It's not racist or sexist in my opinion..Dude (a white guy) likes lil butts..Me (a brotha) likes round plump juicy, video model type booties. Case closed. (Walks out the door like george Jefferson).
    imager.php?id=1081189&t=o

Thank you for an excuse to post a George Jefferson gif.

Hahaha!
    I'll just take my big butt and go play somewhere else