flirting bad?

Options

Replies

• Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to flirt?

Maybe it has to do with the whole "being here for your own fitness and well being and not to get laid" thing...

Just a thought.

^^This.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.

Do you need a hug? *pats on head...send down the road peddling tricycle*
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PMing them pictures of your junk? Chicks here dig it man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You haven't met the right girls yet. Plus, this isn't called Meet Flirty Pals...

No, its My F**king Pals...duh!!

I always thought it meant more f'n p****!
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    My boyfriend's personality is better than yours. Come to think of it, I have socks I'd rather talk to....

Love this answer!

Its an attention seeking post....
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.

That attitude isn't going to help matters. Just saying.
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You're young, and if the pics are you on your profile, then you are pretty good shape. if you can't meet or keep women in your real life, then you will probably have a horrible time trying to find (quality women) on the internet, where the only thing that comes across is your personality. Right now you are not winning in that department. Drop the ego, and work on being a real person.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Ive had the worst luck with this one. I get the HORRIBLY badddd photos. Or creepy creeepy messages. One asking to send them a piece of my hair.....

I'll get a better camera ok. Why do you women have to be so high maintenance?

Thanks hon... and, can you take the gerbils out of the back ground next time?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong. Girls like a classy approach, like this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/623007-looking-for-hot-chicks-to-look-at
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to flirt?

I found 130 or so. Must be checking out the wrong threads. Follow me around and we'll creep 'em together.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Is this one of the bodybuilding.com lame attempts at a joke?
    From one of his responses I'm guessing so. Someone decided to branch out of the misc and find a new forum. XP
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    'cause you're doing it wrong...
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    We do...just not with you

:love: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    The problem you are having is that you are not saying the things that these girls like.
    ALL these girls want to flirt but, you need to learn the correct words to say.
    Here, watch how much they flirt with me after THIS:
    (ahem)
    "Yo *****ezzz and hoezzzz
    I am very wealthy and I can bench 600 LBS.
    I am hung like an arabian race horse and I have the stamina of a steam engine".
    Now, let the flirting start.

I actually own Arabian horses...and while big, not as impressive as some other breeds.

You're gonna have to come harder than that! (pun intended)
  • BikerKevin67
    Options
    Check out the "Sausage" posts. Married, engaged and girls with BF's are pretty flirty with their replies. I'm sure they'll flirt with you and ask you for pics of your sausage. lmao.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Me bad?

Bachmop, Bachooey chomp, Bachooey chomp.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    591f9a26-00b5-47b0-adad-235ba466ad4c.jpg

this
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Ashley Madison is where it's at.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should show your face
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Ive had the worst luck with this one. I get the HORRIBLY badddd photos. Or creepy creeepy messages. One asking to send them a piece of my hair.....

I'll get a better camera ok. Why do you women have to be so high maintenance?

Thanks hon... and, can you take the gerbils out of the back ground next time?

Ok, but I that's where I draw the line. The ferrets and midgets stay.