Would you wear this swimming suit

Options

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't.. pink is just not my color. ;-)

If you are confinect, then rock it!!! If not, then don't. Confidence is sexier than any bikini.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I wouldn't be comfortable with it.. but I'm not really confident enough to wear a bikini no matter what my weight/ size/ shape.
    If you got the confidence, then I say go for it!! Rock it girl!
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    yes i would - u look great!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would if I were that size.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I agree about the top. I think you need something that offers more support. :) Rock on chick!!!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    If you have the confidence, then I say wear it!
    I personally would not, but I dont have a lot of confidence in myself.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hell yes.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Uh, NO.

Your boobs are pretty much falling out. You don't look bad in it, but you are going to be super uncomfortable making sure they aren't all over the place.:ohwell:

Get one that supports you and you can move around in without constantly pulling at!
    I have to agree with this. I think you look good but I would not think it would be comfortable at all.

The other thing is, I would get some bottoms that are flattering. You aren't planning on wearing long shorts and a bikini top, are you?
  • hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't, it's too revealing and doesn't have enough top support. One that's not a string bikini, sure, if you are comfortable go for it.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    If you're going to basically hang on a lounger and not move around too much... go for it! I'd be nervous about trying to play beach volleyball in it though.

It looks good :)
  • EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would not. However, if you feel confident enough that's all that matters. Confidence is sexy no matter what!
  • marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hun, I am bigger than you and I rock mine!! For the first time EVER in my life. You know what, I didn't care what other people thought. I knew I worked hard to lose what I have and I knew my husband enjoyed the view, that's all that mattered. You look amazing!! I refuse to live wishing I looked better or a few lbs lighter. You shouldn't either. Live for right now.

^^^^^^^ this, I have worked HARD to get where I am, and I am SO looking forward to a bikini...........probably next summer, but maybe this? BUT I do think you look good, keep up the good work!
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    Honestly, if it was me I would not. Even now I have my questions about wearing a bikini in public though. If you have the confidence go for it.

this^^^
  • rachaelwendt
    rachaelwendt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no, I wouldn't wear it. I think if you are asking around, you're not confident enough to wear it. When you get to the point where you know you look good in it, you won't be asking anyone, you'll just do it! For what it's worth, you have made some serious progress...Keep up the good work!
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is too much, or little.. but if you are not confident, I wouldn't. You don't want to be self-concious and not enjoying the trip the whole time. Maybe rock a mono-kini? Show of some skin with a little modesty. I wear one and love it!
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    From a guy's point of view, you look good. It shows that you confident in yourself and that is sexy. Who cares what others think as long as you are comfortable then go for it. Have fun on your trip and feel free to add me has a friend.
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Please let me indulge myself by telling this little story about me in a bathing suit...

I went to Thailand over Christmas of 2009. At that point I was back up to my highest weight (at that time. Sadly, I got heavier), just under 200lbs. I **** you not I shopped for TWO HOURS trying to find a bathing suit that I didn't look in the mirror and go "UGH!!" at.
    I found a great little one piece with a skirt, not quite retro chic, but I was almost happy with what I saw in the mirror.

Then I got to Thailand and there were women fatter than me in bikinis, everywhere. And it made me feel SO self conscious that I felt the need to cover my fat when everyone else's was hanging out there. Not only did I feel fat, now I felt stupid, too.

If you look in the mirror wearing your (super cute!!) bikini and don't go "UGH!!" I say, wear the **** out of it!!! You look great, and I hope you feel as great as you look.
    ROCK that bikini!! You deserve it!
  • rbrea001
    rbrea001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you look great however the girls may need some more support. Try a bikini with a underwire. Once the girls are up you will magically look 10lbs smaller.
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great! GO FOR IT!
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You just posted it for the world to see on the internet, why would the beach or pool be different? ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!