Would you wear this swimming suit

Options

Replies

• ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm going with no to bikini. I say shop Victoria Secret online for a tankini or one piece. They have some really awesome suits, and having a bigger bust they're one of the few places that offer super supportive suits.
  • superstankazz
    Options
    First of all just let me say that I would kill to be your size!!!! You look GREAT!
    But.........
    I think that you should try to find something a little more flattering that would give you more support. That suit in the pic would be great for laying out at home, though:)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Is this camping just laying out and relaxing or will there be more activity? I'd be worried w/too much activity there would be boobage flying around everywhere, but for just laying out just be sure to put plenty of sunscreen on and enjoy! I like the board shorts and the pink.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Go for it! You have done great~~Keep going and your days of asking others will be long gone! You can do it! Rock that pink bikini, girlie!!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have to say I wouldn't but I guess my thinking is stuck in the 70's when bikini's were for girls with completely flat bellies. I never had a flat belly at any weight or age, so I have never been comfortable in a bikini. I have posted progress pics in a bikini, but I don't wear one in public. But you really need to know yourself...if you want to wear a bikini and feel confident enough, go for it. It doesn't much matter what others think...if you feel good about it, that's all that matters.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i would be afraid my girls would fall out!!

im not that confident yet.. but if you are.. rock it out!
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    No I would not wear that suit. But you are beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am with the No folks, Definitiely lacks support and as one poster said having the girls properly supported will make you look even small. I would go with a higher cut bottom too, boy shorts are only good for skinny butts and legs.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I think if you are comfortable in it... YES wear it!

But to be completely honest would "I" wear it, probably not...I don't even wear a bikini now because I still want to work more on my stomach first. But that's just me... I've ever only worn a bikini ONE time in my life, and that was a FULL COVERAGE one ; sports bra sort of top and shorts bottom. YEAAARRRRSSS ago!!!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am definitely saying no to this bikini. It does nothing for you and there is no support. However, I would try getting a different kind of bikini, just not a string bikini. Maybe a halter top with a wider band! The color is great though!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I respectfully disagree to those saying there is no support and you'll lose your merchandise. I had a suit like that. When I was buying it, I had the store manager helping me try on different suits. He (yeah, HE) set it up to look just like your picture. I'm large busted and for some reason this type of top works very well to stay put.

I say wear it. You're not getting younger. Like another poster said, you don't want to turn 50 and wish you were 40 and rocking that damn bikini!!
  • Tkzk
    Tkzk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't think it looks bad at all. It's extremely sexy, though--doesn't take a lot of imagination to picture you stark naked.. Two things to consider:
    --will other people be wearing suits like this? If so, go for it. If not, you might feel out of place.
    --What will your kids think? Will they be proud of you or embarrassed?

It's all about the context. But I think you look awesome, all the same. :-)
  • NotAlone82
    NotAlone82 Posts: 32
    Options
    Would I wear it? No. I am very modest though. I would never wear a Bikini.
  • pattysue1980
    Options
    I just got back from a camping trip and wore board shorts and a top like the pink one....and I'm 50. So you rock what you got girl!!
  • mkateweis
    mkateweis Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    um, no!!! not b/c you don't look great...you and I are built alike and require a sturdier top. try wearing it around the house and your "girls" will pop out constantly. try a halter...but yes, wear a 2 piece!!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your comments......good and bad. I think i will most likely still wear a bikini just because it is the first time in 15 years I feel ok about it. I will probably look around for something with under wire and more support. As for the shorts I will probably look for boy shorts type of bottoms or something.......maybe try a bikini bottom and see what I think. Thanks again!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Also this camping trip is a girls weekend with my aunt, cousin and daughter so we will be lounging by the beach and floating around on rafts. No activity that would make the girls pop out :tongue:
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i think you can definitely wear a bikini, but i have to be honest and agree with the other posters that i wouldn't feel comfortable with this top. my girls are smaller than yours and i like to have a little more support - not coverage necessarily - but support. i like to be able to play sand volleyball or water sports and not worry about coming out of my top. :)

that said, you should do what you want!! have fun :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    if it were me, I would not. Not the bottoms, not the top. Not that I don't think you look alright, but I wouldn't wear it with my stomach waist like that....no offense and I know I will get flamed for this but I'm just being honest that I wouldn't be comfortable.
  • amandathegreat320
    amandathegreat320 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can totally wear a bikini!!! It is about your confidence in yourself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!