Would you wear this swimming suit

Options

Replies

• sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You can totally wear a bikini!!! It is about your confidence in yourself!!!

Thanks Amanda :flowerforyou:
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I definately would if I was your size! I say go for it, you look fantastic!
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! If you feel comfy with that top, rock it! If you want something with a little more support, go for it! Either way, I think you look great and you should show off your hard work! Keep up the great work :D
  • SandysNewLife
    SandysNewLife Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    no
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I wouldn't but then again I'm uber self conscious and dont like wearing swimsuits in public period
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'd wear it!
  • ladyace15
    ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!! What you have is way more than a bikini, you have the CONFIDENCE to rock this and that says more about you then anything else!!! Some people that wouldn't don't have the confidence in themselves to do it! Confidence=Sexiness :-) You go girl:drinker:
  • fels123
    fels123 Posts: 44
    Options
    I agree with the person who said you may be better off with one with a more supportive top. I still find triangle tops are an absolute nightmare and I'm not as big as you up top! Your best bet is to go out and buy a more supportive top that will be far more flattering. I saw some lovely ones at figleaves.com or vs do one too I think.
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    since this thread is about bikinis, i just want to put a plug in for the best "support the girls" tops i've found - athleta. it's a subsidiary of old navy-gap-banana republic and they have bra support tops that actually support. crazy. if you're doing anything sporty while in a bathing suit, this is definitely the way to go! now mind, you do have to pay for it, but i've had mine for 3 seasons and it's in perfect shape and i wear it all the time in lots of different trying environments. they support me! i'm a 36/38D btw.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The question is - do YOU feel comfortable in it? I think you look great, but if you don't feel comfortable in it you'll worry the whole time and it will spoil your fun (at least it does for me when I try to be more confident than I really am).
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I think a more supportive top would be better, but your body looks great :) I am a 34 DD so I can completely relate with the swim suit top issue! I have a hard time finding cute tops that have enough support. I always go for halter tops with thicker straps to lift the big ladies up! :tongue:

Anyways, I think you should be proud of yourself and your body and wear a bikini :wink:
  • ekvaladez
    ekvaladez Posts: 28
    Options
    u betcha! I wear mine and don't give two hoots about what people think or say. You look great, wear it with confidence, hold your head high and strut that bikini! good job! (and the pink is hot!) :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Another one to yes for a bikini no to that bikini. Rock your confidence girl!
  • deborahjr
    deborahjr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I live near the beach and last year i felt awful and never went. I'm about your size with big boobs too :wink: and now I wear a bikini every weekend at a very crowded beach. I agree that you should rock a bikini but definitely not that one. A triange thin strappy halter is the WORST thing for boobs like ours...either they look saggy or the string cuts into your neck. I wear underwired halters or bra bikini tops and feel so much more comfortable. Good support will also make u look slimmer!! Have fun!!!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Yup! That one totally works on you. - If you feel comfortable in it, rock it!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Also this camping trip is a girls weekend with my aunt, cousin and daughter so we will be lounging by the beach and floating around on rafts. No activity that would make the girls pop out :tongue:

Wear it!!! I think it looks good. The top is not too skimpy at all. Come to Cali...then you'll see what really skimpy is! I think you look good!
  • rpfennigwerth
    rpfennigwerth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You rock it girl! You have worked hard for that and if you feel comfortable and confident in it go on with your bad self!
  • killinme
    killinme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I probably wouldn't be comfortable... but I've never worn a bikini in my life and I'm not sure I'd have the confidence at any weight...

but I've seen girls bigger than you wear bikinis and I don't think anything of it... so if you feel comfortable / confident, I'd say go for it.

SAME HERE!! I personally wouldnt but, yelp, I havent worn a 2-piece Suit since I was about 10 so, not sure when I would have the confidence to wear one myself. AND, yeah, have you been to the beach lately?!? I actually had a friend on my FB page post a picture of her and her cousin in Miami and her cousin was bigger then you in a bikini. It is a personal preference. You really dont look bad but maybe a different style...
  • reallyregina
    reallyregina Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like it. I think personally I'd wear it if I were going to be around mostly adults. I've found if I'm at the pool and there are kids around I am constantly concerned that my top is inappropriate. I now wear a bikini at the beach and a tankini or bikini top with more coverage at the pool. The nice thing about the tankini is I can always roll it up to get some sun on my tummy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!