Heat vs Celtics --- Let the debate begin.....

Options

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Miami is going to probably lose. Lebron is going to go in there with the mentality that he has to take over, and his team will know it, so they won't show up. Celtics or the Heat, I don't really care. I simply just didn't want the Spurs in the finals.

I am glad the Spurs not in the finals either..

OR the FAKERS I mean Lakers
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    It won't matter in the end, OKC is going to win it all :wink:

Not a chance. Whoever wins the celtics/heat matchup is gonna be the champ. Boston is just playing a lot better together. Miami doesn't have the heart to get it done........
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are just lucky Rose went down in the first game of the playoffs. Westbrook has nightmares about Rose.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Will the Heat win tonight? Why do you think they are struggling....

Bosh not playing enough minutes?
    Role Players Suck?
    Bad Coaching?
    D Wade not showing up in First Half?
    LeBron's fault?
    Lack of Leadership?

I personally think these all played a role in Miami sucking....but D Wade's First Half play really makes me want to eat over my calories....

oh....Congrats to Thunder!

LMAO! PLEASE don't eat over ur calories! lol
  • mamnboston
    mamnboston Posts: 81
    Options
    Oh please, there is no debate

Celtics to win........hello, it's all gonna go down in Boston tonight!

Would love to see the Thunder and Celtics go at it!

GO GREEN!:smile:
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Will the Heat win tonight? Why do you think they are struggling....

Bosh not playing enough minutes?
    Role Players Suck?
    Bad Coaching?
    D Wade not showing up in First Half?
    LeBron's fault?
    Lack of Leadership?

I personally think these all played a role in Miami sucking....but D Wade's First Half play really makes me want to eat over my calories....

oh....Congrats to Thunder!

I think you hit the nail on the head on just about everything. I was very confused as to why Bosh didn't play anymore than he did with putting up the number he did in the limited time he was in (9pts 6reb in 14 min I think). Miami's role players HAVE to contribute more if they even want to think about winning this series, let alone a championship. If they don't, they are no better than the teams Lebron had in Cleveland. Wade has to show up in the 1st half and not go 2 for 12, granted he's found his stride in the second half, but they need more from him. If Lebron is the best basketball in the NBA right now like a lot of people say he has to take more than 4 shots in the last 8 min of the game. He should be taking a majority of the shots down the stretch and not disappearing like he has been, I honestly wasn't sure he was even on the court the last 4 or 5 min of the game until Pierce hit that 3 over him.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Ya'll are just lucky Rose went down in the first game of the playoffs. Westbrook has nightmares about Rose.

True!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I don't care why the Heat are sucking... I just hope they continue to do so! Go Celtics!

(also... I like to do knuckle push-ups with KG whenever I get a chance) :-)
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm a Jesus Shuttlesworth fan so I'm definitely pulling for the C's but you can see the plays are totally broken for Miami. It's almost as if it's a one man or two man show and everybody else clear out. Can't win games that way, plus there is a serious disconnect from the players and coach Spo. Doc is the ultimate coach and draws the perfect plays for the perfect time. The C's are resilent while the Heat are well crybabies. I have confidence the series will close tonight.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    How can some of you CELTICS fans come here and say NO debate

Didnt say that ish last year?

I still think the Heat can do this!

Watch tonight!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    :glasses: THUNDER UP!!!!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    I'm a Jesus Shuttlesworth fan so I'm definitely pulling for the C's but you can see the plays are totally broken for Miami. It's almost as if it's a one man or two man show and everybody else clear out. Can't win games that way, plus there is a serious disconnect from the players and coach Spo. Doc is the ultimate coach and draws the perfect plays for the perfect time. The C's are resilent while the Heat are well crybabies. I have confidence the series will close tonight.

Jesus Shuttlesworth looks like he is as old as Jesus out there on the court....
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The Thunder...I hate both the Heat & the Celtics...

Pretty much, but I'm cheering for the Celtics simply because in dislike them less than Miami!!!!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    :glasses: THUNDER UP!!!!!!

Yes!!!
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    The Thunder is taking care of business. I hate the Heat. I hate LeBron. He sold his team out (Cleveland) to join a team where there was already a superstar. He is just a supporting cast player in Miami. Wade handled business without Lebron before and will again once they boo Lebron's *kitten* out of Miami for failing to deliver a championship as he swore he would. The Heat are not a team, they have the "every man for himself" mentality. You can clearly see that when they return to the bench and nobody high 5's or anything. The Celtics work together as a team. They win as a team and they lose as a team. Nobody is to blame unlike The Heat. It's always somebody else's fault. Suck it up Lebron and stop crying all the time. I wonder if he wears a diaper on the court.

As for the Celtics. Ray is finally getting his lift back so if he drop the 3 shot, they got this along with Rondo killin' it! As much as I love the Celtic, they probably don't stand a chance against the Thunder. Those boys are in it to win it and that's what matters in the playoffs. Scotty is coaching well and the players are responding. Winning!
  • Jadzea42
    Jadzea42 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm goinq with Boston tonight, there playing much better team basketball, Rondo is killin it! Garnett looking good too. The Heat just don't seem to have the fire(pardon the pun). For the Heat to win they will have to bring more intensity! The big 3 have to work as a unit not just 2 individuals Wade or Lebron.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options

You are soooo WRONG! LOL He has been a factor in this series so stop it! I have respect for the vets and especially him. This is really the first time in his career that he has battled injuries so to see him even be able to make key shots here and there is great. Haven't you heard - He Got Game! LOL
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

You are soooo WRONG! LOL He has been a factor in this series so stop it! I have respect for the vets and especially him. This is really the first time in his career that he has battled injuries so to see him even be able to make key shots here and there is great. Haven't you heard - He Got Game! LOL

Oh yea...I heard of and Seen He Got Game...Many times...Ray Allen is the truth ...so is Momma Allen

But man he sometimes he is late getting up the courth...He needs a wheelchair...he can still shoot the three though
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    The Thunder...I hate both the Heat & the Celtics...

Pretty much, but I'm cheering for the Celtics simply because in dislike them less than Miami!!!!

Ditto... and I never thought the day would come when I would say go Boston... ick!
  • Ms_TK
    Ms_TK Posts: 19
    Options
    Celtics alll day long. You cant buy great players and expect to build champions. Celtics is a brotherhood :) team green POW