Week 7 September 5 178.0
    Week 8 September 12 177.8
    Week 9 September 18 176.8
    Week 10 September 26 176.4
    Week 11 October 3 176.4
    Week 12 October 10 176.2
    Week 13 October 17 179.8
    Week 14 October 24 177.8

Okay, I have a confession to make. I did not give my correct weight last week, so I am correcting it now. I guess I was just embarrassed by the gain and very frustrated. At least I lost 2 pounds last week. I just want these last few pounds to go away. GRRR!!! My weekends suck, because I eat everything in sight. The weeks are easy to keep to my goal, but since there is no structure over the weekend I just can't keep myself in check. I started out the weekend good and then it went downhill Saturday nite. I say I want something and my fiance' just gets it for me. I told him this morning that he needs to tell me NO. He said, you know I can't do that and I told him he better from now on. Now if it is in moderation it is okay, but not an entire bag of Reese's Pieces. :blushing: :blushing: I am embarrassed to have said that. I need to find control. My goal for this week is to get through the weekend without hording all sorts of bad foods. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Have a wonderful week everyone. :bigsmile:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have a confession to make. I did not give my correct weight last week, so I am correcting it now. I guess I was just embarrassed by the gain and very frustrated. At least I lost 2 pounds last week. I just want these last few pounds to go away. GRRR!!! My weekends suck, because I eat everything in sight. The weeks are easy to keep to my goal, but since there is no structure over the weekend I just can't keep myself in check. I started out the weekend good and then it went downhill Saturday nite. I say I want something and my fiance' just gets it for me. I told him this morning that he needs to tell me NO. He said, you know I can't do that and I told him he better from now on. Now if it is in moderation it is okay, but not an entire bag of Reese's Pieces. :blushing: :blushing: I am embarrassed to have said that. I need to find control. My goal for this week is to get through the weekend without hording all sorts of bad foods. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Awwww... don't be embarassed. We all care about you no matter what and you have done so amazingly well so far. I am sure we all understand and can relate.

As for suggestions the one thing that has helped me a lot throughout this is absolutely no junk food in the house and if my DH or kids want some they have to go out to eat and not bring anything back.

I hope you get lots more suggestions and they help.

Take care and you are an inspiration to so many with your positive attitude and motivation of others. You are an amazing gal and don't forget it!

T
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Awwww... don't be embarassed. We all care about you no matter what and you have done so amazingly well so far. I am sure we all understand and can relate.

As for suggestions the one thing that has helped me a lot throughout this is absolutely no junk food in the house and if my DH or kids want some they have to go out to eat and not bring anything back.

Take care and you are an inspiration to so many with your positive attitude and motivation of others. You are an amazing gal and don't forget it!

T

Thanx T, I appreciate it. I am going to be bound and determined to make it through this next weekend. I know that if I can do it for one weekend I can certainly do it for two weeks and so on. Thanx for the encouragement and for your understanding.
    Have a most fantastic week. :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I got a job!
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    I totally agree! We all have moments where we feel like we have failed, but the key is not Believing it! Shake it off, and back to work. :smile:

T
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got a job!

Congratulations! You must be so excited!:flowerforyou:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I got a job!

Oh my Goodness ... that's great news ... please ... tell us about it!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I got a job!

Woohoo!!!! Awesome and congratulations! Tell us all about it.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Take care,
    T
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I will be working for a company that has been in business since 1924. They do underground irrigation for golf courses, parks, municiple buildings, etc... I will be the credit/collections administrator.

I am super excited!

I will probably start Monday or sooner if all the background., drug tests come back.

Yeah!!!

Thanks everyone!!
  • magglett
    Options
    I will be working for a company that has been in business since 1924. They do underground irrigation for golf courses, parks, municiple buildings, etc... I will be the credit/collections administrator.

I am super excited!

I will probably start Monday or sooner if all the background., drug tests come back.

Yeah!!!

Thanks everyone!!

I'm so happy for you ...

Congratulations.jpg
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I got a job!

WHOOOHOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!! :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I totally agree! We all have moments where we feel like we have failed, but the key is not Believing it! Shake it off, and back to work. :smile:

Thanx :bigsmile: I have started a new and healthy week and plan to keep it that way. I appreciate the support and encouragement. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options

I am super excited!

Yeah!!!

Thanks everyone!!

That is fantastic. I am so excited for you. :bigsmile:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I know I have been MIA for a while.. I feel like everything has been so hectic in my life! Work's been crazy busy, then when I get off work I'm constantly busy.. I'm not exercising and not eating right. That is until the past Sunday when I told myself I had to regain control. I feel like ever since it started staying dark so late in the mornings, and I wasn't able to run then, I let it all go out the window.

Well, I"M BACK!!!! :laugh: And with a vengence. I have made myself gain weight, and missed all this time, and so close to Christmas. DH and I went out and bought a WII and WII Fit on the weekend, so I have been very busy exercising with it every chance that I get. My body feels like it has been run over by a truck, but it is a good thing.. no pain, no gain :bigsmile:

Sounds like everyone is doing great and keeping on track. The big thing is continuing the journey, and not side tracking down an easier path. It's so much harder to get back into it when you've been away a while

Take care!
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I know I have been MIA for a while.. I feel like everything has been so hectic in my life! Work's been crazy busy, then when I get off work I'm constantly busy.. I'm not exercising and not eating right. That is until the past Sunday when I told myself I had to regain control. I feel like ever since it started staying dark so late in the mornings, and I wasn't able to run then, I let it all go out the window.

Well, I"M BACK!!!! :laugh: And with a vengence. I have made myself gain weight, and missed all this time, and so close to Christmas. DH and I went out and bought a WII and WII Fit on the weekend, so I have been very busy exercising with it every chance that I get. My body feels like it has been run over by a truck, but it is a good thing.. no pain, no gain :bigsmile:

Sounds like everyone is doing great and keeping on track. The big thing is continuing the journey, and not side tracking down an easier path. It's so much harder to get back into it when you've been away a while

Take care!

Glad that you are back with us. I do understand that life can derail you at times. It is good that you are able to notice that and push through. That is a hard thing to realize, but since you have started a new lifestyle it is easier to recognize. Good for you. Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Had my first Zumba last night. it was a lot of fun. Very hard. I'm not the most coordinated person. There were a lot of times my feet were moving, but not anything close to where they should be. And the hips....I'm just glad it wasn't a crowded room.

Happy Monday.
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Well Welcome Back!!! :flowerforyou: I hope that transitioning back into routine goes great for you. It's crunch time!
    Hello Everyone!

Take care!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

I am super excited!

Yeah!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Congratulations!!! That is great news... Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your new job!

I am now doing a job search as well, while I am working on my masters.

I hope to have as much luck as you!

Mayra
  • magglett
    Options