oh, that girl/guy is such a ......

Options
13»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I thought every great story started with "One night we were all drinking..."

Yeah but better stories start with "This one time. At bad camp...."
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    All my good stories usually start with " Please don't judge me but, this one drunken evening....."
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I thought every great story started with "One night we were all drinking..."

Yeah but better stories start with "This one time. At bad camp...."

I don't know what "bad camp" is, but I like the idea of there being one.

(i know it was a typo)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    One of our front desk people / schedulers. She is not normal. She is a pathological liar and a total $!tch. She makes me want to pull my hair out on a daily basis. And she doesn't even work directly with or schedule for me. She can put our whole office into a frenzy when she tries. She is just not right. Rant over.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Well everyone has been making me cranky as of late, but the one person who I can't stand is my brother in law.

Two years ago we decided to have our upstairs finished and my BIL who is a contractor said he would do it and at a lower cost. I thought it would be a bad idea--not his quality of work--just to have to put money and family together never ends well, but my husband and his wonderful heart said he could really use the money due to the economy. So I caved.

A job that should have taken 4 weeks took 8, and it turned out to be $7,000.00 more than we planned. Oh and the 2 weeks my husband was stuck overseas due to all the volcanic ash,the BIL disappeared. We had to hire other people to finish it because I was tired of sleeping on the mattress in the living room.

When I see him, and it is as little as possible, I'm sure he can feel the hatred radiating off of me. Even after a huge fight, he still thinks he didn't do anything wrong.

I'm waiting for kama to kick in....any day now.......
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My teacher we affectionately call Voldemort. She really does try to make things as difficult for us as possible, and she laughs when she makes us freak out or cry. The other teachers frown on what she does, but they can't do anything, and the school is keeping her because "She is great in the clinic and has years of teaching experience".

See, I'm a Vet Tech student. She'll yell, "YOUR CAT IS DYING, WHAT DO YOU DO?" during surgery to freak us out and make sure we're on our toes and paying attention. The cat isn't dying, and the teachers wouldn't let that, but she loves to make us cry.

Her class work is like the joke " 1+1 =2." then the exam is "John has 3 apples and takes away one, calculate the mass of the sun."

She actually gets students hurt. One story is when a girl was trying to hold down a squirming and flailing dog and the teacher would NOT let anyone help her because she thought that the girl should be able to do it herself. The dog crushed her hand against the table and we all heard a crunch. Her hand was swollen and very tender, and the teacher actually got angry and told her to "suck it up and hold the dog's head right" later in the day - but at least she had help this time.

There are so many other stories. . . She really is such a . . .
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    my coworker that has all the drama in her life always!!! I hate when I get to work and she's crying!! UGH!!! That means I have to ask whats wrong and I really dont want to. I'm sorry but when there are 4 people in your life that arent speaking to you maybe its not them.... ITS YOU!!!! Ok I'm done for now :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    All my good stories usually start with " Please don't judge me but, this one drunken evening....."

"....i ended up at Angie's house..."
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    It seems like everyone is irritating me lately
    Please vent so I know I am not alone!

4142-animated_gif-chappelles_show-charlie_murphy-couch-dave_chappelle-eddie_murphy-rick_james.gif

LOL, this is me everyday.

Queen of the temper tantrums, right here!
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hubby's friend/uncle pissed me off beyond comparison today.

Background - Hubby is a mechanic and fixes cars, no big deal. Today his friend/uncle calls up and says 'my friend needs his car fixed, can he drop it off at your house;, again not a big deal.

Said 'friend' turned up to drop his car off and I almost blew a gasket, it was none other than our local neighbourhood rapist who has recently been released from jail after serving 6 years

I hate people... really
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My boss and everyone "who had to have their problem fixed now" today/yesterday/all this week... G******t, I'm not god or something. I can only work with what's available to me and getting others to fall in line is a ***** when you are only a secretary (and having your boss tell you to make the others fall in line when they are actually his employees and make a hell of a lot more than you do...).