Heat vs Celtics --- Let the debate begin.....

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

that was before Wade took Rondo out. I fully expect another cheap shot taken by wade tonight if this game quickly gets out of hand

I didn't realize how dirty of a player Wade is until the All Star game this year when he hard fouled Kobe. Now I can't believe i didn't notice it before.

KG is a dirty player...but it's funny how he gets a pass because you expect him to be like that...

I know KG is a dirty player. I'm not surprised by that. I don't give him a pass, I am just not as surprised as I was when I had spent years thinking Wade wasn't to find out he is.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options

that was before Wade took Rondo out. I fully expect another cheap shot taken by wade tonight if this game quickly gets out of hand

I didn't realize how dirty of a player Wade is until the All Star game this year when he hard fouled Kobe. Now I can't believe i didn't notice it before.

KG is a dirty player...but it's funny how he gets a pass because you expect him to be like that...

I agree KG is a dirty player, but he don't whine when his fouls are called, he just takes them, Wade stay whining and all up in the refs face....just tacky
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

I don't think KG does things out of frustration that could injure another player though. He's a ****, I'll readily admit that, but I don't think he's dirty in the same way that Wade is. I used to like Wade, but since his take down of Rondo last year, I've hated him. I'm still wondering why he didn't get suspended for the shot he took on Collison.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

I don't think KG does things out of frustration that could injure another player though. He's a ****, I'll readily admit that, but I don't think he's dirty in the same way that Wade is. I used to like Wade, but since his take down of Rondo last year, I've hated him. I'm still wondering why he didn't get suspended for the shot he took on Collison.

WHAT????? KG is the ELBOWING King of the NBA....errrrr Prince...the King of Elbowing is Ron Artest...I mean Metta World Peace
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

I know KG is a dirty player. I'm not surprised by that. I don't give him a pass, I am just not as surprised as I was when I had spent years thinking Wade wasn't to find out he is.

I get what you mean...it's like he tries to come off as goody two shoes...but he really slimey...lol
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    CELTICS Chick here!! That is all.
  • qotu79
    qotu79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go Celtics! from a Bulls fan.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    The only reason the heat have their one title is that the refs decided it was a foul to war a Maverick uniform the first time they played the Mavs.

Die Heat Die!!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Celtics alll day long. You cant buy great players and expect to build champions. Celtics is a brotherhood :) team green POW

you guys forget Pierce was there alone ...and couldnt get it done

Ray Allen and KG was added to make the first big three

Let's not forget they started the whole team up nonsense

Don't forget the 03/04 Lakers when they brought in Karl Malone and Gary Payton. Still had Shaq and Kobe.
    Great regular season but failed miserably in the finals.

LOL!!! I remember that. I was like "YES!!! A POST MAGIC JOHNSON CHAMPIONSHIP!!!" Failed epically. Then they tried Rodman. Another epic failure. Ah the good ole days. Horry and Fisher I think were key when Shaq was around.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Let's go HEAT!

Celtics are going DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN tonight!
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Miami-Heat-Meme-They-Said-The-Heat-Would-Sweep-us.jpg

tumblr_m4mb6850AX1rs5ngxo1_1280.jpg

frabz-GUess-who-got-a-ring-before-lebron-lol-888d88.jpg

I had to! :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    My favorite is the chris bosh

Shh I am not injured

they gave me a role in jurassic park
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Celtics fans!?!?!?

Where ya'll at?
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    LEBRON BEAST MODE TONIGHT
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Lebron was ridiculous tonight.....He couldn't miss...
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    LEBRON BEAST MODE TONIGHT

Allt he LeBron haters can go back to their little cubby holes
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

pretty impressive. that was a serious statement. looks like it will be Thunder/Heat final. thats going to be fun to watch.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

pretty impressive. that was a serious statement. looks like it will be Thunder/Heat final. thats going to be fun to watch.

I'm not ruling Boston out. I thought they still looked better as a team even though LeBron was amazing......If he's off at all next game I would not be surprised to see it go the other way.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Win or lose I'm Celtics till I die but I gotta put my hands up and admit Lebron killed it tonight. But game don't make a series and my money is still on Boston.

Being in the UK these playoffs are killing me though but it will be worth it :yawn:
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This game was full of crap... horrible!! No defense, no offense, nothing. :grumble:

Still cheering for Boston in game 7 :smile: