1235»

Replies

• KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    ENELL!

Agree 100%.
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I may possibly be way ahead of you girls! I'm only a 32 but I wear a G cup. Before losing 30 lbs though, I was wearing a H cup. I am now a 32 G and yes you read that correctly. I'm taller though, about 5'7" and I really don't look that busty when you see me. I have to be professionally fitted for these girls. I am small, but just have a very large cup. Believe me it isn't fun working out or even just LIVING with these girls. The back pain is overwhelming at times, but I just deal with it. If you can find a sports bra or any bra for that matter, you're so lucky. I am such a rare size (so they say) that many places dont carry my size. When you think of someone being only a 32 you think she must have a small cup size. No, not this girl. I have to make "special trips" way out of town to find stores that carry my bra sizes right there IN THE STORE. I still to this day haven't found a sports bra in my size. When I think of DD or even DDD that is TINY! Consider yourself lucky! :)

My daughter is a 30F. There is a bra store called Intimacy that will include alterations in the (exorbinant) bra price. It's also a good place to get fitted and then shop on-line.

Oh, nice!! Thank you so much!!
  • Mitchlou84
    Mitchlou84 Posts: 135
    Options
    I wear the Freya underwired sports bra (38H), works very well and only one bra needed
  • LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wear a 42 g or a 40h depending on the style. I usually wear an underwire bra without molded cups, then a sports bra over it 1 size smaller. Then a size smaller tank with a built in bra over that. Of course its still tight so I wear another shirt over that for looks. I definitely layer, and it may look odd but I have just started jogging and I really love it so it is worth the hassle.
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Had a challenge that required 100 jumping jacks, after the first set of 25 I had to put a second bra on. The twins are 44 and ddd, I had to order a bra online, that was a 44f, it is a sports bra no underwire made by glamorise. It actually hold the twins where they should be. I still wear two bras to do jumping jacks. The bra cost $40, but normal sports bras don't fit the twins. Regular bra don't hold them up. It was worth the extra money.
  • McRebecca
    Options
    I am a 36 H and I was wearing my regular bra because I couldnt find a sports bra that fit or supported them well. Well my regular bra wasnt holding them in well so I decided to get a sports bra and put it over my regular bra and it works so well! I just started this week but its working so far. Im in the middle of doing 30 day shred and it helps wonders when doing the cardio(jumping jacks and stuff). Hope I helped!

First off.. I am a 38DDD and I too have to wear a regualr bra and a sports bra then I wear a sport tank and sometimes I FEEL like I need DUCT tape!! BUT I think I am going to buy that Fiona thing.. its CUTE!! Hopefully it works just as well for me!!

Secondly... Blueeyed momma!? WHERE and HOW did you make that cool picture tag thingy!?
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42G, and most of the bigger cup size sports bras (and some regular) only want to go up to a 40 band size. One of the biggest reasons I am losing weight is so my cup size will go down, so I will have a better variety of bras. And my cup size is expensive, so I want to be able to wear a smaller bra size so I don't have to pay so much money. I've lost about 7 pounds so far. Hopefully 20 pounds down will at least get me into a 38 or 40 band size. A lot more bra options will open up for me then.
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 38DD and I wear a Champion sports bra. I think its model 6209 but could be wrong : ( It has underwire and a clasp in the back. It made it possible for me to actually exercise. For a while I was more like a 38DDD and it still worked!
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    38DD with a vote for the Enell Sports Bra. At first, it was so snug I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe, but it totally works. I have used it for running and trampoline workouts. Nothing moves!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it. I have lost several inches in my chest area- and support is now a must!
  • deetsss
    deetsss Posts: 16
    Options
    Hii, where I gain or lose weight I am always a 32DDD/34DD depending on where I can find which size. 32DDD fits better, but 34DD is way more common and I can find it easier so I wear it on the tightest settings. Does anyone know good places to buy these sizes? I love Victorias secret but frankly I don't have the money to buy alto...also does anyone with similar sizes experience health problems? My mom keeps saying I'm going to keep growing (I'm 18) after marriage and kids and she keeps insisting that I need to decrease my size.
  • dentedearmuffs1
    Options
    This is a little strange, but I actually always wear a one-piece swimsuit when I work out. I used to be a swimmer and so I have a lot of competitive Speedo swimsuits. I figured since I have so many, I could use them as a sports bra/bodysuit replacement. And now, having been using them, I don't think I'm ever going to venture out again into sports bras unless it's for special events. The suits are so tight and flattens out everything and keeps everything in place amazingly so I feel a lot lighter when I'm doing intense activity Also, the texture and fabric of my suits are similar to a sports bra but are much better at absorbing water and retaining their stretch. Swimsuits are definitely pricey, but if swimming is part of your workout and already have a couple, you should try it.
  • Lilip0p
    Lilip0p Posts: 36
    Options
    I am a 30G. I wear a regular underwire, then a Freya shock absorber sports bra. Also like the Under Armor zip up fronts.
  • erinr99
    erinr99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, same size chest. Bali makes an unbelievable sports bra, as well as Champion. Both companies make sports bras by cup size and are very supportive. Good luck!!!