64 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER BIKINI MODEL

Options

Replies

• akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a woman more than three times my age, that has put in a ridiculous amount of work, and my hats off to her :)
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    well done to her
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what anyone thinks, that is a woman more than three times my age, that has put in a ridiculous amount of work, and my hats off to her :)

I agree. People need to stop hating and start appreciating!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    OMG....She is AMAZING....Even if she was in her 30's or 40's but at 64 - She is in Awesome shape!! I would love to have any part of her body at that age - Even at my age now for that matter...lol....Especially her *kitten*....AMAZING!!!
  • sunnygal_111
    sunnygal_111 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I agree. Regardless of what haters say, I would rather look like her at 64, healthy andd happy than wrinkled and saggy. Furthermore that takes tremendous dedication and discipline which half the haters and most of us don't have or or we wouldn't be here struggling with weight issues. Just saying.....
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options

I agree. Regardless of what haters say, I would rather look like her at 64, healthy andd happy than wrinkled and saggy. Furthermore that takes tremendous dedication and discipline which half the haters and most of us don't have or or we wouldn't be here struggling with weight issues. Just saying.....

Wow hate is a very strong word..... and not applicable. We all have preferences in what we look at and what we appreciate nothing to do with hating or indeed being a hater..... wow
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hats off for the fitness Grandma.
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow, some of you guys are SOOO damn insecure!!
    I think she looks amazing!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    DANG!

I also find it amusing how many people feel they should share their "personal preference" about what she looks like. Nobody asked what you find attractive in this thread. Why say something negative about her? There are people on this site with similar body types or whose goals are similar body as this woman. Saying she looks "manly" or "gross" or using other words like that is unnecessary and against the rules. If you don't like it, don't comment. Don't body bash.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing shape for any age. Hard work and dedication.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Alright let's re-focus back on the video and the achievement of that woman, amazing work and I can only imagine how much time and effort she put in it

More positive less negatives please! :)
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Alright let's re-focus back on the video and the achievement of that woman, amazing work and I can only imagine how much time and effort she put in it

More positive less negatives please! :)

This^^^
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Geesh, I'm 40 and she's in better shape than I could ever hope to be. Great motivating thread.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    She looks awesome for any age.

And seriously, why must we say "She looks like a man". Can't we just say "That's not a look I prefer." (Even though no one asked your opinion).
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If anyone thinks she looks like a man... you need to recheck what you think a man looks like.

She doesn't look like a man. She looks like a muscular woman. And pretty damn amazing.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Eh can we see a almost naked pics of you so I can tell you how disgusting I think you are?

No?

Then keep your opinion for yourself.

I think she look fantastic and I admire her dedication
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Technically she's not a GILF or a GGILF, she's a 'dragon'. Dragon slayers are the younger guys that go after grandmas. Think about the advantages to dragon slaying. Instead of just a one-night stand, you also get to wake up to your clothes folded neatly and the smell of pancakes and sausage.
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    DANG!

I also find it amusing how many people feel they should share their "personal preference" about what she looks like. Nobody asked what you find attractive in this thread. Why say something negative about her? There are people on this site with similar body types or whose goals are similar body as this woman. Saying she looks "manly" or "gross" or using other words like that is unnecessary and against the rules. If you don't like it, don't comment. Don't body bash.

thank you!
    she is amazing, i will be working for a similar body
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Life is very serious around here isn't it?