NICKLEBACK!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That article just made my day. OP, thank you very very much for posting that. I needed it.

And how can you people even tell one song from the next?? Every song sounds exactly the same! His voice never changes, they have the same guitar break down in every song. ::yawn:: I like to hear different songs when I listen to a band... not just the same thing over and over and over again.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Remember when they used to be good... bwahahaha!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    He forgot to mention that $45 can buy you 11 pounds of...BACON

Nickleback is a band that people love or hate. My son hates them but they actually do have a few good songs and I heard they put on a great show.

Correct spend money on bacon instead.

Bacon is never the wrong answer.

i am gonna go with bacon...
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    well, I guess there's worse...there's always creed at their best \m/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHUF00Q6CYs
    yassseah!!! \m/
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Wait what? How did you travel to a parallel universe?
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I hate the Nickelback hate thing. They are a solid band.

Stuck in the 60's and 70's for music but this is one of the more recent bands I do like. I am at a loss why so many people diss them.
    Ihave seen/heard nothing for them to deserve that crap....
    Whatever... to each their own.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I would go to see Bush and Seether and then leave......

Yeah. Bush is worth $45. But I'd have to smuggle in my own drinks.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    no
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love nickelback, but i prefer their older music to their most recent. I just went to their concert last week and I think BUSH put on a way better show than nickelback.
  • cczar
    cczar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!! I bought my tickets last night - I really wanted to see Seether (if you want some of their old good stuff, google "Saron Gas" - "wish you were a beer" - epic song. But they are not playing at the concert here. So settling to at least see Bush. Undecided if we will stay for Nickelback.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I remember them, I downloaded one of there songs and me first thought after hearing it was....

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hey, they have a couple good songs....

Said no one, ever....

baaahahahaha!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Wait what? How did you travel to a parallel universe?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have seen them live and they are awesome. I like them. Dont care what anyone says!

Same here!
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've seen them in concert too and they do put on one of the best shows ever! Everyone has their own tastes, I personally like them.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    If you havent seen them in concert you cant judge, I wasnt really a huge fan before my gf took me to a concert and they put on the best shows I have ever seen, everything from pyro to rotating stages hanging from the roof.

Totally agree with this comment! I have always loved Nickelback but after seeing them live, that made me love them even more! The best concert I have been too.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Was in Cabo San Lucas, at Sammy Hagar's bar, and Chad Kroeger showed up unannounced. They played some NB songs. It was so, so cool!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    282319_390084301037957_1143883933_n.jpg

Biggest DBs on the planet.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    theofficeno.gif
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    Seriously? I mean they aren't my favorite band. I am a Seether, Disturbed, kind of girl. But I find it odd that only certain bands and singers get this kind of response from people. If they suck, then don't listen to them. It isn't like they are trying to take over the world. I despise Rammstein, but if they came around here I wouldn't care at all. It isn't an issue.

I think some of NB's songs have a great message and as for the lead singer's voice. That grittiness is something some of us find appealing. :wink: