:laugh: :grumble: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I worked at The Rave in Milwaukee.... lots of band members! LOL :smokin:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My best job was at The Love Shop, an adult novelty store. I always came home with stories to tell, I met a lot of cool people, and I got to talk about sex all day, lol

Oh and I got a discount and free dvd rentals, lmao.

Awesome job. I don't work there anymore because it was seasonal, but it was awesome :)

Question for you...what kind of interview do they do for a place like that? Is there a test? How much experience is needed exactly? Was wondering when I went to our local store the other day for a few, err...supplies. :wink:
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The more it sucks, the better it is.

I'm such a masochist.

I'll give you something to suck on.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    The more it sucks, the better it is.

I'm such a masochist.

I'll give you something to suck on.

oooohhhh...is it bad that just made me tingly?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Pizookie's are YUM!

You are 1,000 percent correct. I LOVE those things. I can eat two, if I were allowed.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    whats worse a job not completed or a bad job? hmmmm its a toss up for me

Funny you would say toss at the end of that sentence.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Well, I thought this thread was about the BJ's store - I must be geting old.

((slaps forehead)) :sad:
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I worked at The Rave in Milwaukee.... lots of band members! LOL :smokin:

Nice! I briefly was a jock at LAZER103 back in the day. \m/
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Current job, love it! I work at a Funeral Home, and even though it's a dying profession we put the fun in funeral! I mean how can it not be fun when people are dying to get in? Sure, I work with alot of brain dead people and the clients usually have nothing to say but it's a job I really feel alive at. Side note, constantly having happy hours and I hang out with my coworkers outside of work bc we're friends. How can that not be awesome?
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My current, I've been here long enough to get away with a lot and I set my own hours.

And yes, I gave the little confused puppy head tilt when I read the title of this thread.
  • mrsjs140
    mrsjs140 Posts: 15
    Options
    Personally, I love working for my husband. We can really get down on each other at times, but usually I stay on top of things. He can get high-handed about his dominance in the business and I just have to take it up the *kitten* in order to keep things going, but usually he'll let me finish two or three projects before he is done for the night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I do the same kind of work for my husband.
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    And they say skinny girls have all the fun...!!! :tongue: LOL
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    lol
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one whose mind was in the gutter. lol
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to offer a reason as to why this thread always gets locked:

any post in the main forums can appear on a user's home page under "most recent topics", even if they don't visit the forums.
    So users at work who log in to blog food suddenly get the word "boobs" on their home screen, which is not really what we're looking for. Some employers will block sites that have this kind of content, leaving users unable to log food at work, etc. Our number one goal is to make sure our users can access the site from wherever they are. So feel free to move this topic into a group if you'd like, and just mark it mature.

Thanks for understanding,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Staff

---
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.