Need help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    When I have one of those days I tell myself I got this and I think of the body I want and that gives me the motivation I need. :happy: Keep up the good work... You got this< Lawl
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Random but where/how do u make ur own post on the message board
    When you're on the "home" of the community boards, click on the forum you want to post in, like Introduce yourself. Then there'll be a green "New Topic" button at the top right of the board.
  • outlaw5353
    outlaw5353 Posts: 50
    Options
    Thank you
  • toomuchcupcakes
    Options
    I just look at myself naked in the full length mirror....thats enough to get ANYONE back on track, believe me.

But I also look at that bathing suit hanging on the door and imagining what I will look like in it. :)

Preach it sister! I spent 5 minutes in a poorly lit dressing room yesterday (2 mirrors thank you very much, target) and it was like an episode of scared straight.
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The important thing is that you have recognized the fact that you want to improve yourself. It took me years to get to where you are now, and I fell countless times along the way, but this is an amazing place to find support and encouragement, even on your worst days....and you WILL have bad days, we all do, but it's what you do once you pick yourself up and dust yourself off that counts...and that's where all the wonderful people on here come into play...they help you not only to get back up, but help guide you back onto the path to success that you have obviously chosen to travel. Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Not to be selfish but this post just saved me from doing worse today. I have already exceeded my 1200 calorie goal for the day and I was feeling horrible. Here at my work we always have goodies in the pantry to snack on so its easy to fall off track and and then feel ever worse about yourself. Just as I was like whats another donut....at 250 calories for one....I came on here and started reading this post and all other...Thank you. Thank you to all of you who I have read who have helped me not to do the worst thing and leave me feeling that much worse. I think Ill go for a walk outside now. :D
  • 197Kiki
    Options
    Glad this helped you! definetly helped me!! :)
  • 197Kiki
    Options
    :happy:
  • 197Kiki
    Options
    Not to be selfish but this post just saved me from doing worse today. I have already exceeded my 1200 calorie goal for the day and I was feeling horrible. Here at my work we always have goodies in the pantry to snack on so its easy to fall off track and and then feel ever worse about yourself. Just as I was like whats another donut....at 250 calories for one....I came on here and started reading this post and all other...Thank you. Thank you to all of you who I have read who have helped me not to do the worst thing and leave me feeling that much worse. I think Ill go for a walk outside now. :D
    I've over my goal today, too. I had 2 pieces of pizza instead of 1. And reading that it takes like 20lbs to notice any real difference. I'm really kicking myself that I didn't give this serious effort months ago when I started and now I don't have time to lose what I'd like before my dress fitting and wedding. But, the most important thing is that I'm doing it now!

Thats a good motivation!! And yes that your doin it now really is what matters! Good for you!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My fiance has done kinda of a reverse motivation on me. He doesn't support me like you guys and gals do on here. I use to hate him for it but when I went to the gym on Wednesday I thought of him and what he has told me and it made me push that much harder than when I would have...just to prove him wrong.

So, my motivation, is to prove him wrong and myself! :D
  • 197Kiki
    Options
    My fiance has done kinda of a reverse motivation on me. He doesn't support me like you guys and gals do on here. I use to hate him for it but when I went to the gym on Wednesday I thought of him and what he has told me and it made me push that much harder than when I would have...just to prove him wrong.

So, my motivation, is to prove him wrong and myself! :D

That's awesome! that's how my ex was and it did help! Good for you!