What's your treat for reaching your GOAL!

Options

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Shopping for all new clothes, I have been wearing the same things since I was 20ish, I am in my 40's... I have been putting all my change in a jar that I used to spend in vending machines and on snacks well I have saved a lot and I have a long journey ahead of me so all new clothes and maybe a weekend away and not wrecking the house budget...:wink:
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My shor term goal, will be new clothes. I want a few dresses for teh summer and until I am full dress size smaller (Size 10) I will be stuck with what I have.

My overall goal of 35lbs, I will be getting myself a new swim suit. I live at the beach now....and the old rash gard and shorts isn't cutting it.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    These are some really great rewards!!! I've enjoyed reading them all!
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Buying myself another coach purse, told myself I wouldn't until I lost the weight.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Cedar Point. I haven't been there in 11 years because the last time I went, I was too fat to ride most of the rides. (And that was 100 pounds ago.)

Once I get to 260, I'm going to fly somewhere. That was the last time I could put the armrests down.
  • sherim71
    sherim71 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I use mini goals myself. When I reached the first one - 13 pounds - I bought a new pair of gym shoes and sports bras. I have 6 more to lose to reach my next mini goal. Have no idea what I'll do. Probably buy clothes or shoes :)))
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I wanna get a tattoo on my side!

but i've got small goals in between, like by the end of Summer I want to get one of those "shut up and squat" gym motivation shirts
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine is a side tattoo that I was gunna get done then found out I was pregnant shortly after!! As soon as I hit my goal it to the tattoo shop I go!! :)
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Once I've maintained for at least a year after my last pregnancy (someone will be fixed) I get a boob lift, a tummy tuck and the surgery to fix my gross separated abs, assuming none of those problems go away with diet and exercise.

I'll be nipped and tucked to my version of perfection
  • nhouy
    nhouy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If I stay motivated and reach my goal I am getting that swim suit from victorias secret that I like. I WILL LOOK good at the beach this summer! I want to look good, not good for having a baby
  • nhouy
    nhouy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    love this!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm saving a ton of money ($1000+) to go on a major clothes spree when I get down to size 8. Also buying myself a brand new Rebel camera, which I've wanted.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything in mind as a reward, figure my reward is how amazing I will feel (am starting to feel, more and more each month!) I already get out the sewing machine and take in my clothes as I am able, so they still fit well. And when they surpass my sewing skills I buy a few new things here and there. Shouldn't need much new when I get there, since I will have been working my way down for quite awhile. The "reward" I am most looking forward to is feeling confident enough to go swimming and take my daughters to a waterpark (even though 2 of them are already mostly grown) and not be embarrassed about being in a swimsuit. I can't wait, hopefully next summer!
  • CourtneyHollinger
    CourtneyHollinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    lingerie shopping! I use to wear all these cute and sexy things for my hubby but now OH NO!!!! But I do it more for me bc its fun dressing up with those very high heels that you know you would never walk down the street in...lol
  • Chitownempress
    Options
    My treat for reaching my Goal is a Motor cycle..I've always wanted to drive instead of ride. I don't want to look back when Im old and gray telling my grand kids the wish I would have Stories.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I have a super cute black bikini hanging patiently on my closet door...just waiting for me to reach my goal...I hear it loves the beach!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's and gonna bang:flowerforyou:
  • Kdgengler
    Kdgengler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been working on mini goals like a pedicure for my first 15...but my overall goal is new couches and flooring in our living room, can't wait.
  • ToBeThin_12
    Options
    Confidence hopefully
  • Deps
    Deps Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have several rewards when I hit my final goal.

> When I can finally scrape together the money I want to buy some runners and start doing C25K as part of my weight loss exercises. At the end of this I want to do a 5k run for charity.
    > A whole new wardrobe. I've never been thin, I've never enjoyed shopping, but I'm going to wear clothes that don't make me look like I stole them out of a salvo's bin.
    > Being able to wear a nice dress to my sister's wedding (Will happen regardless of goal as this is in December but I'm hoping to be close to goal by then!)

Another one for when I have money, ha ha. I want to go skiing again. And not be embarrassed when I realise you have to weigh yourself to get your skis.