Golden Girl Fanatics

Options
ladyace15
ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
Where are my Golden Girls fans at? Who is your favorite character and what is your favorite line or episode from the show?

My favorite character was Sophia Petrillo and one of my favorite lines has got to be:

"Fasten your seatbelt, slut puppy. This ain't gonna be no cakewalk!"

Replies

• Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i use to watch that show all the time.... i love Blanche Devereaux but i dont have a line :(
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    ROSE!
    I love Golden Girls :heart: I have one of the DVD box sets. That show makes me smile all the time! :laugh:
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Love The Golden Girls! My favorite character is Dorothy. I love the episode when Rose makes them go to Mr. HaHa's Hot Dog Hacienda for Dorothy's birthday, and Mr. HaHa says "Get up on stage!" and Dorothy says, "Get bent, HaHa!"
  • ladyace15
    Options
    Love The Golden Girls! My favorite character is Dorothy. I love the episode when Rose makes them go to Mr. HaHa's Hot Dog Hacienda for Dorothy's birthday, and Mr. HaHa says "Get up on stage!" and Dorothy says, "Get bent, HaHa!"

Lmao!!!!! Loved that line!!!! "I'll punch your heart out HaHa!"
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Lmao!!!!! Loved that line!!!! "I'll punch your heart out HaHa!"

Lol! Hilarious!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Man, I love that show! I miss it!
  • ladyace15
    Options
    Man, I love that show! I miss it!

It comes on the Hallmark channel from 12:00am- 2:00am and 8:00am-10:00am:laugh:
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Me! If I had to pick a favorite I'd have to go with Blanche..next Dorothy :)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Sophia Patrillo is my favorite
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I love this show, and I love Blanche.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Gosh they are all so good. Betty white... I like whats her name? Estelle Getty? When my mom calls me... I have the golden girls theme song for her ringtone. And we joke about her and her friends being the goldengirls. I really love Betty White.: ) Thats still a good show. I never liked Married With Children when It was new on TV... Now Its one of my favorites. Al Bundy... Man... I love that show too. Heee. Of course you can see I'm a Always Sunny In Philadelphia Fan as my ticker reflects.

" Fasten your seatbelt slut puppy, This ain't gonna be no cakewalk!" Haaaaaaah.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That really was a funny show. I can't pick just one, the show wouldn't have been the same if any of them were missing.
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I am a huge Bea Arthur fan! And I must admit I have all 7 seasons on DVD and have seen them all a bunch of times. I just let them play while I clean or work out or do anything. ONE of my favorite scenes is during the murder mystery episode where Dorothy is explaining the crime and bantering with Sophia. The writing for this show was pure genius!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan of the show! My fav is Blanche she always was in love with herself and (many many) men. Love the show always watch it when it comes on. Will be order all box sets next month!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    Dorothy: Blanche, have you heard of the latest campaigns? "Join the navy, see the world... sleep with Blanche Devereaux"? "Join the army, be all you can be... sleep with Blanche Devereaux"?
    [getting angry]
    Dorothy: "The marines are looking for a few good men who have *not* slept with Blanche Devereaux"!
    All time Favorite and in second place

Rose "back in St. Olaf" LOL
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Golden Girls! Rose is my favorite!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Golden Girls! Love them all but Sophia really cracks me up! She is so witty, I don't think I have just one favorite line of her's!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the Golden Girls and will watch them anytime I catch them on TV. My husband loves the show too and I think we have seen all the episodes by now. I can't really pick a favorite although Dorothy's sarcasm is awesome! Just reading this thread makes me want to watch an episode! :smile:
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love the Golden Girls and will watch them anytime I catch them on TV. My husband loves the show too and I think we have seen all the episodes by now. I can't really pick a favorite although Dorothy's sarcasm is awesome! Just reading this thread makes me want to watch an episode! :smile:

Oh - and I forgot to add that the theme song in my favorite part (I actually own the DVD by Andrew Gold - corny gift from my husband) and the mailman once caught me rockin out to the intro of an episode though an open windown - ooops. :-)
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I read the title as Golden Girl fantasies.

I did a little shudder.