What you doing?

Options
2»

Replies

• daffyduck2012
    Options
    trying to figure out how i went 2000 plus over my calorie intake.....:grumble:
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Taking the afternoon off from renovating... Just invited a group of friends over for drinks in about 4wks time (always hard to get time for all of us to get together) so now I'm running a mental checklist of all the things I have to do before they get here!!
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking at universities and dreaming about the end of this journey, and being able to wear a bikini for the first time ever in my life! :happy:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Laundry and clean up from our camping trip. Making toast for a 3 year old that won't sleep cause he napped in the car on the way home. he's sad cause he didn't want to leave the campsite. He made friends with a snail and we had to leave it behind.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Laundry and clean up from our camping trip. Making toast for a 3 year old that won't sleep cause he napped in the car on the way home. he's sad cause he didn't want to leave the campsite. He made friends with a snail and we had to leave it behind.

Love this.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Colouring my hair back to its natural browny purple that fades out to hot pink at the ends
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh Q- You are making me SO JEALOUS!! My hubby is gone at work... I just finished 50 Shades of Gray... Seriously jealous!! :smokin:

Wow that book is awesome, i finished it a few nights ago and immediately downloaded the next one onto my kindle and its just as, er, good :laugh:
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Well I should be working lol
    Me too but its 4:20AM. Now I think I'm going to buy 50 Shades of Gray on Amazon for my wife:tongue:
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options

Why did you have to leave it behind? :(
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Me too but its 4:20AM. Now I think I'm going to buy 50 Shades of Gray on Amazon for my wife:tongue:

get the trilogy, she'll curse you if you just buy the first one, it ends abruptly so you MUST have the 2nd ready lol :blushing:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options

get the trilogy, she'll curse you if you just buy the first one, it ends abruptly so you MUST have the 2nd ready lol :blushing:

I got to go get the 2nd book. It left me wanting more for sure. I wish I had a kindle to read it on. I'm a little embarrassed for people to see me reading it. It's like being caught... well you know :blushing:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Colouring my hair back to its natural browny purple that fades out to hot pink at the ends

Sounds pretty. You should post a pic. I'm trying to figure out what kind of hair color I'll do next.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to sleep. Quiet down everyone! :tongue:
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    watching the celtics:drinker:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm chilling out after a family visit. I need alcohol!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Cleaning out my closet to give stuff to goodwill before I move. No point in bringing a bunch of stuff to another country that I don't even use/wear!

Crazy Saturday night!