What's your treat for reaching your GOAL!

Options
124»

Replies

• Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is great! Next week I ill get a mini and pedi, and my next 15, it ill be time for new shoes, and as I continue to trim down, it, will be a tat, cothes, my gaol weight, my husband and I will take two weeks to spend in St Martins! and I am busting my butt, I can't weight! I go on the travel sites looking at all the things e can do and places we can go, my half way mark we will spend it in Martha's Vineyard, so looking forward to all the treat, and they are not foods....Good luck everyone we move closer to our biggest challenges ever!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    one pair of great jeans!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Never treat yourself with food, you're not a dog. <---- favourite quote
    Hell, I don't treat my dog with food... 5 cups a day, maybe a bone... after that the treats she gets is to go outside, play games, and run
  • Joy2hymn
    Joy2hymn Posts: 16
    Options
    I love all of your goals and I've enjoyed reading them! I love that clothes is a major goal, as well as vacation. We go to Kauai next year fingers crossed I'm to make goal of 50 pounds! I wish the best for all of you all!
  • TokenFatGirlNoMore
    Options
    I have set treats for each 10 pounds lost...
    170 - 10 lbs lost - new pair of sunglasses or two (I'm a sunglass addict)
    160 - 20 lbs lost - 2 new records (love my record player!)
    150 - 30 lbs lost - a new longboard
    140 - 40 lbs lost - an expensive hunk of meat, like a rack of babyback ribs, or a juicy butcher-quality steak :)
    130 - 50 lbs lost - Goal weight! - new wardrobe, bikini swimsuit included
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I have a goal for August, if met then buying a really sweet pair of roller skates. Next goal in Nov. we are taking a mini trip to NYC, if I meet that goal then shopping for clothes in the city (I've also vowed no clothes unles thrifted until that goal-tough as hell for a weekly shopper).
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    6 more pounds and I will book a Disney Cruise for the family. The cruise itself will motivate me to lose as much as I can. I find that special events really motivate me to lose weight. I lost a bunch for my husband's class reunion and then stalled afterwards because I didn't have any set goal (I procrastinate otherwise). So I guess after the cruise, I'll need to plan the following year's vacation!

For me, anticipation of the reward really gets me going. I keep seeing in my head what it will be like to someday jog around the cruise ship and do all the excursions that would be difficult at my current weight. It's even gotten me to start exercising.
  • jladyj
    jladyj Posts: 23
    Options
    A Radley handbag, I no longer reward myself with food.
  • Reaper049
    Reaper049 Posts: 32
    Options
    For my smaller goals, just treating myself to day where i eat whatever i want or buy myself something that didnt fit me before, but one of the things I want to do is be able to walk around without a shirt and not be embarrassed about the way I look.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My treat, I hope, will be a breast reduction and a tummy tuck to include sexy new belly button that I want to get a piercing for. I would love a tattoo also.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have 160 to lose. When I reach my goal, I'm rewarding myself with a new tat :) I have four already, but saving the best for last lol
  • 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't honestly measure my goals in pounds because I'm one of those skinny-fat people. I definitely need to lose some fat, but I need to gain A LOT of muscle so I'm not sure what my actual weight will be when I look fabulous, but...

I gave myself some good new workout clothes after making it through my first full month of P90X.

I'd love to go on a shopping spree when I get to my sexy bod! I've been wearing a lot of the same clothes for 10 years and my style has definitely changed... like I actually have style now!

I also want a belly button ring when I have the abs to make it look sexy.

I've always used food as a reward and I'm trying very hard not look at food that way any more. Food is not a reward! :tongue:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Got to have lot's of goals when you have a lot of weight to shift. I have achieved a lot -
    No seat belt extension when I travelled to Canada in February
    New clothes
    Size 16 knickers & bra size down by 4 sizes!
    Safely getting on a bicycle for the first time in 25 years!
    Beating the morbid obesity section........then the seriously obese section............now I am just obese!!

The next goal is to get on a horse, when I will no longer be reportable to the RSPCA! That happens in 2lb time!!
    I will have to think of something else for the next one as the horse has kept me going a while!!
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Some slinky bikinis for my holiday in September! And maybe some pampering - pedicure, manicure, so I'm beach ready!