Took advice and tried different swimming suits.

Options

Replies

• dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I think the V neckline on the black is more flattering as it elongates your neck and chest area visually (I've watched too much What Not to Wear lol) and it fits better. I'd buy both bottoms like someone else mentioned
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. I know I will never be a size 2 and I am perfectly ok with that! If I waited for that to happen I would never be wearing one. I am proud of my work so far so im going for it!!!
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    oh yeah these look so good! and i didn't think you looked bad in the pink top, but these are definitely more flattering. i like the black top on you (personally, i think bandeau tops are just weird, but that might just be personal preference). but i LOVE the pink bottoms. think you can do black top and pink bottoms? :)
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    Second pink or black. :) Good job!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    The new pink one rocks!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the pink one! Rock it, girl!
  • lalapurple62
    Options
    ummmmmm buy, take them both, after all your look fab in both!!!!:wink:
  • Liz890
    Liz890 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Black top with pink/black bottoms! :)
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The black one's my favourite..they're both pretty cute on you though! Enjoy your bikini. :-)
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Which did you choose, or did you buy both?
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Could you find a pink halter top? Because I think the black cut is better but the pink color is more fun.

^
    Totally this! You look fantastic!
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Which did you choose, or did you buy both?

i didnt buy either of them yet. I am going to wait until it gets closer to the camping trip and hopefully lose a couple more pounds :)
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    get both. wear pink to lay out and/or walk around like beach. Black would be for swimming/ riding slides (top will stay on better. lol) You look great in them.
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    The pink one is looking good.
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    any way to mix n match? i love the black top with the pink bottoms. the black top looks really nice on you meanwhile i like the pop of color in the pink bottoms.if you cant mix n match then i'd say the black one.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great in both but if I ever get "brave" enough to wear a bikini, the black top is one I would go with! Great job on all your hard work! :)
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love them both (you look fab!), but the black one just slightly wins for me.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I say you rock the pink top with the pink/black striped bikini bottoms!
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    first off GREAT WORK!!!!!!!

second. I like both of them, but the pink is definately a great look at me, but not over the top.
    I bought my first hot pink bikini and wore it a few weeks ago. Rock it girl!!!!

I don't know how much longer I can wear mine this year as now that I am preggers and starting to show,
    Idk how cute its going to look any more!!!

But again Great work & both look awesome (pink pink pink!!!)

Wear it preggers, girl! I'm sure it looks adorable!
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    To the original poster, you look great! Thanks for having the confidence to post your pics on here. The hot pink looks great with your skin tone and does more for the girls, in my opinion. Now I want a pink bikini! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!