Ladies, how do you like your men groomed?

Options

Replies

• yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I would find it odd for for my man's legs to be shaved but I see nothing wrong with some manscaping and a shaved chest and stomach. I'm not that fussy though.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I like hair on men's arms, legs, a bit of chest hair and trimmed down there :wink:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of back hair , I like chest hair , arms hair, legs hair
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    arm hair = good
    leg hair = good
    chest hair = fine
    back hair = negative
    armpit hair = trim if out of control
    ear/nose hair = trim it :sick:
    lower man area = trim it at the very least

hope this helps..:glasses:
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love my man and he's fuzzy :)

Beard and arm and leg hair, chest hair :love:

He's nice so he trims up his man bits too.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like a little chest hair. Not a rug, just a little. Underarms, I would never expect a guy.to shave there... But if you want to, fine.

Arms should be hairy. Leg hair, whatever. I don't really notice, provided you're not a werewolf.

Anywhere my mouth goes however, I like smooth. :wink: :blushing:

100% agree :P
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    Arm , armpit and leg hair = ok
    Chest hair = trimmed
    Down below - Trimmed close or shaved ;-) for obvious reasons
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like em nice and hairy. My hubby trims up for me as he didn't earn his nickname of "Chewy" for nothing, but no real shaving. I'd prefer the hair to the prickles!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I like nice groomed facial hair... like alot :flowerforyou:

I do find it quite odd sometimes, if guy's have shaven arm and leg hair.
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    A nice low hair cut, pretty white teeth and a great smile, nice upper body (built but not TOO big), and no chest hair PLEASE!!
  • guineebrat
    guineebrat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    umm the arms the legs no the chest ummm love a man with chest hair wow! but i am 47 soo the newer generation has different veiws but wat make s u feel good about yourself have a great day
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I like my man the way he should be. My husband has a lot of Apache Indian in him, so he is not that hairy except for his beard. But, I love his body hair, what he has is very soft and blonde (weird because he has naturally dark hair). But Ii would not want him to shave his chest arms or legs, because I love his soft hair.

And if I was married to a hairy man, I would like that too. I think it is good to groom, but not shave everything off. If a man is naturally is hairy that is great and if he is naturally hairless that is great too.

So, I guess my preference is natural with some grooming.
  • guineebrat
    guineebrat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Front_Runner
    Front_Runner Posts: 175
    Options
    Honestly? I like a fit man, who showers regularly. That's my main thing - clean! I could care less if he has body hair or not... but I'm actually not too into the whole "manscaping" thing. I don't even really love calogne (a little is nice for an evening out - but not as a daily thing). I guess I like the "traditional" version of a man. You know - the old fashon cowboy/ranch hand type... or maybe the original James Bond/Sean Connery... or Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones. :blushing: Those dudes wouldn't be shavin' their chests and stuff - too busy doing "manly" stuff. Haha! :laugh:
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm not fussy. I would be ok with my guy shaving wherever he wanted. My husband doesn't shave anything except for occasionally his head and the edges of his beard, and I'm totally ok with that, too. For me, it actually seems weird to have a preference. I guess, if I like a guy, I like him however he likes himself best, KWIM?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got a lot of crap from my boys because I shave damn near all of my body hair. Yeah I shave my legs, armpits, and more (use your imagination). I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just not a fan of body hair. Which leads me to my question, how do you ladies like your man when it comes to body hair?

I am not a fan of hairy men. I dont mind abit of hair like on the chest or legs and shaven down below is lovely too lol but if its smooth allover then that is well sexy :) x
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I love body hair, and it kind of freaks me out if someone is totally shaved.

This! I dated a swimmer once, and I hated that he had to shave everything, I think shaving armpits, legs, and downtown is a bit odd... don't get me wrong everything should be groomed but to each their own!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I like hair on men's arms, legs, a bit of chest hair and trimmed down there :wink:

I agree!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I like a fit man, who showers regularly. That's my main thing - clean! I could care less if he has body hair or not... but I'm actually not too into the whole "manscaping" thing. I don't even really love calogne (a little is nice for an evening out - but not as a daily thing). I guess I like the "traditional" version of a man. You know - the old fashon cowboy/ranch hand type... or maybe the original James Bond/Sean Connery... or Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones. :blushing: Those dudes wouldn't be shavin' their chests and stuff - too busy doing "manly" stuff. Haha! :laugh:

Perfect description!!!!! I like a man to be groomed, but can't be too much because he is out there doing manly things...like taking a jewel while being chased by a huge bolder!!!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Basically, if you want a woman to go there, it better be clean. Not necessarily clean shaven, but it's hard to keep a very hairy area clean and smelling nice. Who cares what your boys think, doesn't it matter what your wife/girlfriend thinks?