BEFORE AND AFTER!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Cherrystargirl
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you so much for sharing how you achieved this, you look great and have really inspired me (and a lot of others by the looks of things). I really hope I can get even halfway to where you are now. Keep up the good work x
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OMG girl, you look great! I have to say, my body looks like your "before" photo and that gives me hope! I showed your pic to my husband, and he's like "See! You can do it to!" Thanks for giving me the motivation! I thought after having my son would never get my body back, but your living proof! Keep up the good work and thanks! :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i have noticed in so many before and after shots, that the before pic always shows a miserable face and consciousness.

i think you have done fabulously, you look terrific, and inspired me to keep going.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    damn girly..u look awsome...
    what type of tummy excersises did you do?

I did mostly cardio during my first 40lbs of weight loss.

I did incline speed walking and jogging. The key for me is that while i did all of that i would wear a stomach sweat wrap and shorts made out of the same material. Its really hard for me to sweat so this helped me target my stomach alot.

You can buy them at Wal-mart or Sports Authority and by the time i was done my stomach would be dripping in sweat. Here is an example of what im talking about:
    Ps: they fit no matter what size you are.

gd-asset_7462353.jpg
    gd-asset_7462284.jpg

Once i got to 10lbs to go. i started doing more abdominal exercises. about 15 minutes a day.

i can not find this???

yeah, what is the exact name of the wrap?
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW! I just joined this site and your weigt loss is definitely an inspiration!
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    wow..u look amazin..very inspirational..thanks
  • iwant2clessofme
    Options
    :heart: Great job, your hard work shows. Keep up the good work
  • ForReviews
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely fantastic. Beautiful! I might have missed reading it somewhere, but if you don't mind me asking, how much weight did you lose?

I'm about a size 10/11 now and want to get down to the same size or smaller because I'm short (5'0"). Thanks.
  • myztic
    myztic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow what a great job!! u look gorgeous! and so confident :)

How long did it take you to achieve those results?
  • getfitter2009
    Options
    All i can say is WOW, WOW, WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea and im going to the Gym right now !!!!!!!!!! Hopefully before and after picks in the next few months ?????
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - a huge achievement!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    beautiful
    i'm so happy 4 u.
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    WTG.....You look terrific !! :smile:
  • amdevito
    Options
    What did you do to get your stomach to look so good?
  • jennlabori
    Options
    wow you looking great! well i just join today and this really inspired me in a lot of ways. gracias!
  • Tasha73
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am new to MFP and I am definately more motivated after reading about your progress. You look great!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    OMG, woman! You look fantastic!!!! You did a wonderful job!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! i wasn't planning on reading much on mfp this am, but checked out your pics---WOW! you worked so hard and your straightforward advice was spot on. thanks for sharing!!

congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB GIRL!!! I would love to be your size!!! What motivation! Congratulations!!!
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. What inspired your ink? They are beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!