BEFORE SKINNY AND AFTER FAT PICS

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
132lbsvs154lbs.jpg

im 5' tall 37 years old-this is me now 2012 at 131 pounds size 3, the picture from 2008 is me at 154 pounds-my heaviest size 8/9. i was fat for about 5 years i think. i worked hard, how about you?

Replies

• Asher408
    Asher408 Posts: 4
    Options
    1c694e28727c11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

295 on the left, about 205 on the right. im 191.4 right now
  • imchicbad
    Options
    wow! you look great what a difference!
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    vG9oL.jpg

140 on the left, 120 on the right. I'm 117 now. 5'1.
  • imchicbad
    Options
    wow you look younger now....
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    wow you look younger now....

Haha yeah. Sad part is I'm only 18 in that first picture. But I'm Asian so it's hard to tell what age I am most of the time (Haha).
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    ignorethis post lo l
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you have worked very hard and the results are awesome!!

Here is mine
    beforeafterjd.jpg
  • jestersvk
    jestersvk Posts: 49
    Options
    I had to search for a longer time because I don't have any good after fat pictures because I it happend quite fast and I was more occupied with studying than taking pictures. Incidentally I don't have any "good" before skinny pictures either (they are all terrible because I'm in them and I'm fat) because I was ashamed of myself and I rather stood behind the camera than in front of it... :)

here are mine

progress.jpg
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Here is mine
    beforeafterjd.jpg

Awesome results.....be careful you don't lose much more or you'll look just like Mark Zuckerberg. I'm looking at your picture thinking, man I know that guy, and then realized why.
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had to search for a longer time because I don't have any good after fat pictures because I it happend quite fast and I was more occupied with studying than taking pictures. Incidentally I don't have any "good" before skinny pictures either (they are all terrible because I'm in them and I'm fat) because I was ashamed of myself and I rather stood behind the camera than in front of it... :)

here are mine

progress.jpg

Great work! You look fantastic now just need to get in front of the camera more!
  • jestersvk
    jestersvk Posts: 49
    Options

here are mine

Great work! You look fantastic now just need to get in front of the camera more!

Thanks... I still need to get rid of my gut and then I will fell comfortable standing in front of the camera :)
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    beforeafter.jpg
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Here is mine
    beforeafterjd.jpg

You look awesome! Great job!!!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome! I'm hoping when I go to my husband's BMT graduation to see noticeable results, but I still have a long way to go!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!!! i wish i could join in with you guys, still can't get myself to go on camera that day will come though!!!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Here is mine...

My big photo is from back in November/December (cant remember exactly when it was :S)
    My slim photo is from last weekend :-)

EDFSDDSS.jpg
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Before (206 lbs):

2ues0au.jpg

After (131 lbs - now 127 lbs):

2d006mq.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Started at 210 and I was down to 164 this morning.

200, 180, 170
    Untitled.jpg
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Here is mine...

My big photo is from back in November/December (cant remember exactly when it was :S)

EDFSDDSS.jpg

Wow you look fantastic ..... how did you get your arms so toned ? I can't seem to shift the bingo wings no matter what I do x

Not that you had bingo wings .... I would like to add..... but arms are much more toned :o) x
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Here is mine...

EDFSDDSS.jpg

Wow you look fantastic ..... how did you get your arms so toned ? I can't seem to shift the bingo wings no matter what I do x

Not that you had bingo wings .... I would like to add..... but arms are much more toned :o) x

Aww thanks so much. I do shoulder presses, arm curls, tricep pull downs, bench press, tricep dips. Anything I can really!! I work my arms hard!! And its worked well :-) Still got a bit of bingo wing-age to go.. but I am cracking on it hard! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!