Your coffee habits?

Options
Tell me what kind, how you drink it and can you function without it?

I enjoy a Starbucks iced coffee with a little milk and two splenda. Everyday.

Replies

• SunshineDieter
    Options
    I was fine with any decaf brand until someone introduced me to that nescafe azera stuff.
    I have it white with some milk from my allowance and no sugar/sweetener.

Trying to limit two cups a day but its amazing! :)
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    I need it! Selfmade with a bit of milk......5-6 big cups or I can´t function :drinker:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Leaded, french vanilla creamer (sugar free), and not too well. Have only had one sip this am and not awake yet.:yawn:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    10 cups a day, plain.
  • ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    caffe latte with soymilk, no sugar or sweeteners

:D
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I really try to watch my caffeine intake. I drink decaf if possible. And, coffee often gives me a stomach ache. If I put enough sugar and cream/milk in it, it helps, but that really adds calories ..... ouch!

I've had caffeine withdrawal headaches in the past, and I don't want to go there ever again. So for the most part it is: Decaf coffee, decaf tea, decaf diet soda.
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I gotta have one cup every morning.. fresh brewed with 1 truvia and I splurge on a good creamer. Every now and then, I'll stop by starbucks, but I usually get a tall skinny something... and now that it's hot out, it's iced.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Maxwell House Dark Columbian roast. Black, with two sweet n low packets. Since I started on MFP I have gone from 2 or 3 pots a day to 2 or 3 cups a day. Not trying to give it up, jes trying to slow down on it a lil. Love my coffee
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    1 large mug nescafe with sugar. If it's cold outside, with a few ounces of milk. If it's hot outside, just enough hot water to dissolve the nescafe and sugar, then fill the rest up with milk.

Oh, and the occasional Turkish coffee. Home cooked. :)
  • Bippie252
    Bippie252 Posts: 14
    Options
    Well, its a little after 6 am and I couldn't read your sentence and type without forgetting what you asked. Sooooo. I need decaf coffee from 7 eleven, Mcdonalds, or Starbucks. I don't like Dunkin Donuts. I like it with one splenda and hazelnut or french vanilla cream (2). I need two cups every morning. I can't drink it any other time. I struggling now because I don't keep any at home. One way my employer can get me in. They provide free coffee from Starbucks every morning. Up and at 'em!
    Tell me what kind, how you drink it and can you function without it?

I enjoy a Starbucks iced coffee with a little milk and two splenda. Everyday.
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I cannot survive without it. I drink regular coffee, little milk and one splenda.....all morning long :(
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    One cup of instant a day 100 mL of Milk 10g of sugar. It's 108 calories, but it's only one and I have to have it in the morning!
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the odd people that never drinks coffee.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    1 cup a day, I use sweetener and a dash of milk. Very low calorie.
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Folger's Classic Roast with 2 tablespoons of Nestle Coffee Mate and 1 tablespoon of sugar, twice a day.
  • bwcrouch
    bwcrouch Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Used to drink 10 cups a day but I work around the clock rotating shifts. I also would have several sodas a day. I started getting heart palpatations just sitting on the couch so stopped coffee cold turkey for a year and a half. The last 6 months I no sodas either. The entire time I was in a fog that never went away. So, I went back to 2 - 3 cups a day. I'm back to myself and no more heart stuff. Keurig Caribou is my norm drank as it should be - black.
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    I drink Tester's choice instant coffee with 1 cup of 1% milk and 2 splenda everyday. Could go without it, but would feel something is missing from my life all day.....:)
  • Grod6690
    Grod6690 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a bit of a sensitive tummy, but still need the coffee hit, so the best thing i have found is Nescafe Mocha Skim Sachets with a dash of milk. Gives me the caffeine hit and doesn't effect me too much :) delish!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I used to drink any black coffee while working 3rd. At least a pot so I could stay awake. Now I've cut coffee out completely because I noticed my teeth were getting discolored so I've since kicked the habit of drinking every day. Now it's a treat I get after a great workout, and I'll usually get an iced non fat chai from Starbucks. :)
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    I went from 4 cups a day to none except maybe a cup on the weekend. I did a 10 day juice reboot and that really helped me get it out of my system. :)