My Breasts are changing :-(

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    boobs are fat........Makes sense to me. Most big girls have big boobs. I think you have to choose.....Lose weight.....or keep boobs......or get implants.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    Mine look like deflated baloons. :(
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Mine are just getting smaller I still have the fullness, but I also have about 20 pds. Left to lose and I am a little afraid that will happen to me too :( I just think it is something I will have to accept and hope that the person I am with can just see past that to the beauty inside :)
  • JenniLisette
    JenniLisette Posts: 132
    Options
    i was a C cup when i first started my weight loss.. now i'm a B and when i finish my weightloss i'll probably be an A.... honeslty i cry over not having breast all the time and that's my biggest insecruity issues.. good luck ..
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Small boobs are awesome! Just rock it! :happy:
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    QUESTION: Please share about your natural feeling augmentation. I have joined this site to lose 40+ lbs BUT I'm 108 lbs down from my highest weight and I experienced a total empty in the girls. I would prefer die a slow and painful death than to ever photograph them but if one can imagine oranges dropped into gym socks....you get the picture. I've decided that if I get this 40+ lbs off and it appears as though I can maintain it for a bit and Im comfortable I am going to have a lift and fill. But I really want it to be natural and not large. I'm done with big ones...I just want nice ones. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and congrats!
  • Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's a common problem when women lose weight and I say WHO CARES!!!! Be glad that you have breasts to complain about! I just came from getting my annual mammogram and let me tell you, chatting with some of the breast cancer patients was quite sobering. Be glad that you are healthy, rejoice in it and go buy a new bra to make the "girls" look uplifted!
  • MorgaineFey
    MorgaineFey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so with you on this! I was known as "Chesty McBusty" at my office, but that is totally changing. I have lost only two pounds, but I swear it is all in my girls!!! Everything is moving about, but those are shrinking!! The stretch marks from my growth spurt as a kid are looking WAAAAY funky these days.

My boy has the no filter thing too. He was probably just trying to point out your loss! WTG on a stone! >^-^<
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm small boobs are one thing but deflated empty skin is another! I had a girlfriend refer to her post weight loss boobs as 'goat nipples' (ie: as you see 'hanging' under goats after they've been breast feeding their kids)... I think this term suits my post weigt loss breasts perfectly... They were much nicer before I put weight on in the first place - small but pert!
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All of my bras are too big now, and are very uncomfortable to wear. I went from a C to a B in the last couple months.. Like most of you, I feel great about losing weight everywhere else but my chest.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Do some strength training woman! Pushups, flys, rows!
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I know your pain. My size is the same so far but they're all... flat and droopy now. A good bra is my friend! I keep telling myself that this would've happened anyways as soon as I had kids, and you know, ageing and gravity and everyone's boobs get droopy eventually, it's normal... but it's still sad. Soon, they'll look like socks with some sand inside :(

What I'll also keep are the stretch marks on my hips, butt and thighs. I've found a good oil to make them a lot less noticeable and overall the skin looks taut and firm but barring surgery the scars (which is what stretch marks are: scars in your skin from growing faster than your skin can manage) aren't going anywhere.
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    At my starting weight i actually had size D's, which was kind of odd for my body type, since i was only 138 at 5'7. It made finding clothes hard and i hated it. Now that I'm 122 pounds, I'm down to a small C, or maybe even a B (I'm not sure anymore, i need to get measured) And I feel like they match my body way better and clothes look less awkward. Although I do miss my juggz once in awhile, I think having smaller breasts looks better, maybe not to men, but that doesn't really matter to me. So what I'm trying to say is even though your boobs are smaller now I bet they suit your body type more, and they're probably perkier too. Just think about when you an old lady, they won't sag as much! haha.
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Oh yeah so not fair. I used to be rather chesty and these days I have basically nothing left. Seriously contemplating getting some surgical help. A little lift and fill which my hubby actually supports! Nothing ridiculous just firm them back up a bit :bigsmile:
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Eh yes! They were the only thing I loved about myself and now they are becoming something I hate about myself. It's upsetting :(
  • theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Two words: Victoria's Secret.

Only you and your husband need to know what they look like w/o "help".
    I tried on about a dozen $20 bras elsewhere and left empty-handed, feeling really bad about myself. I went to VS, and loved what their bras did for my figure. You get what you pay for.
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    with weightloss they always say the boobs r first to go
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Eh yes! They were the only thing I loved about myself and now they are becoming something I hate about myself. It's upsetting :(
    Me too. After having a baby, breast feeding and losing weight..I always know which way is South!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mine too o_O!
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    YES! I lost 50lbs last year (plus having had 5 kids), mine went to empty flaps.

Que 2 boob jobs later - VOILA!

Have to add, I also thought augmented boobs would be hard and have the stuck on look. Mine are VERY squishy, jiggly and bouncy! So don't be put off by the crappy boob jobs you see online.

I will say, it HURTS though. I had complications and had to have a redo, that hurt even more... but way worth it!

QUESTION: Please share about your natural feeling augmentation. I have joined this site to lose 40+ lbs BUT I'm 108 lbs down from my highest weight and I experienced a total empty in the girls. I would prefer die a slow and painful death than to ever photograph them but if one can imagine oranges dropped into gym socks....you get the picture. I've decided that if I get this 40+ lbs off and it appears as though I can maintain it for a bit and Im comfortable I am going to have a lift and fill. But I really want it to be natural and not large. I'm done with big ones...I just want nice ones. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and congrats!