Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• tempestrising
    Options
    Hmmm so far...it's been Sandra Bullock & Madeline Stowe.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Dot Warner. From Animaniacs. I wish i was kidding, but i've been told this more than once.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    when I was young people used to mistake me for drew barrymoore, a little older they said more like pamela anderson , got fergie for a while and recently I have been told I look like cameron diaz or gina gerschon..

I think if the last 5 made a baby .. I would probably be the product of said courtship..

*wink*

I dont know.. I think I look like me... and I think I am pretty hot.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Tina Majorino
    2dv4tj7.jpg
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Anne Hathaway once or twice. Kinda think it's more because of the brown hair and eyes.
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Gwen Stefani, Cameron Diaz, Debbie Harry and young Suzanne Somers..

All great compliments, but none of which I think I look like. :) I think it was the Blonde hair and red lips.
  • TipsooLady
    TipsooLady Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Years ago, when I was thin, people would say I looked like Kate Jackson from the original Charlie's Angels. Quite a compliment in my opinion. Nowadays, even though no one has mentioned it, I feel more like Anne Ramsey...Momma from the movie "Throw Momma from the Train." Sheesh...gotta loose that weight! :ohwell:
  • peterk1967
    peterk1967 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i get - jon stewart..
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    anne frank....
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    Carly Rae Jepson, almost EVERY day, someone will say I look like her.
  • paulipet
    paulipet Posts: 70
    Options
    Dawn French (before she lost lots of weight).
  • bikechic61
    bikechic61 Posts: 39
    Options
    Back in the early 80's I was told that I looked like Rita Coolidge who was a popular singer.
  • peterk1967
    peterk1967 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    x
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Connelly, I don't mind I think she is very pretty.

Also I've been told by a lot of people that I look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland when I smile. I guess I see it because I have chipmunk cheeks
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Lady Antebellum and then I went on a life style change!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'v gotten told that I look like Drew Barrymore :sick: , Anna Kournikova :laugh: , and Jewel

My husband has been told he looks like a Young James Woods or a tall Johnny Depp. I see the James Woods comparison not Johnny Depp.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never. Not sure if that's good or bad. :) lol I'm just me I guess and I look like no one else.
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    I'v gotten told that I look like Drew Barrymore :sick: , Anna Kournikova :laugh: , and Jewel

My husband has been told he looks like a Young James Woods or a tall Johnny Depp. I see the James Woods comparison not Johnny Depp.

Being told I look like Anna Kournikova would make my year. :) That or Charlize Theron.
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    i get - jon stewart..

Oh yeah. I could have said that without you saying it. :)
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    Sandra Bullock (when I was younger and thinner). I didn't see it then and I still don't, but one of the people who told me that kept calling me Sandra and asking for my autograph, which made me giggle.

I'm also (apparently) a dead-ringer for my mom. I had total strangers introduce themselves to me, saying, "I know your mom!" I always think they're probably thinking of somebody else, but nope, they always do really know my mom. :ohwell: