Replies

• mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    They taste like cake. :ohwell:
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money, it's processed, uses genetically modified ingredients and it is way over priced. I replace some meals with smoothies, I use peanut butter for protein and add greens, fruit and almond/coconut milk or yogurt. Easier for my body to digest since it's natural.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about it, but diets like these make me worry about what happens when you go off of it and start eating like a normal person again. I have a feeling most people gain all the weight back.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I just started it a few days ago and I don't mind it. I eat snacks in between the shakes and I stay full all day. You can't just drink them and expect to get skinny though. You have to still work out and eat healthy snacks and a meal.

Actually....If you just drink the shakes you will definitely get skinny........
  • kolakross
    kolakross Posts: 39
    Options
    It's awesome

If you like to drink overpriced rubbish instead of real food.
    This made me giggle. And I agree. If you're looking for diets, you'll probably gain whatever weight you lose. It's about changing your mindset and habits long term.
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was blind and then I got a sample from a salesperson (I mean coach) once and now I can see. Amazing....I am trying to buy more but I don't know who to buy it from......

....and now, I bet you have 10 emails from salespeople (sorry, coaches)
  • afcgirl
    afcgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just buy Optimum Nutrition whey protein powder from GNC or other stores for low carb smoothies. Add berries or peanut butter and some unsweetened almond milk. Delicious, low carb and fills you up.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Let me go get my friend Brett to reply here.

here we go again ...
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How much longer until the salespeo..I mean "coaches" come in here and start acting like an oppressed minority who's rights have just been violated?

I think I pretty much know they shpiel by heart at this point.

"Hey c'mon, why all the negativity here?? Geez some people. You know Body By Vi is a wonderful and unique product that you just can't find in stores, because of it's awesomeness. Only lame products that don't work are sold in stores. Everyone knows that to find the good stuff you need a neighbor with a basement full of products they're trying to unload.

Now it's true, you will have to diet and exercise still. But the good news is Body By Vi clears up your skin, kills cancer and teaches your kids to read.

It's important everyone do their research. And by research I mean Google Body By Vi and pick the first website that comes up, no others. Or you could just MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO!! Oh please for the love of all that's holy message me for more info. Seriously I have a bank loan to pay off and they just won't take any of these drinks as payment! I gotta unload some of this crap!"

You forgot that it healed a sick child by helping him GAIN WEIGHT
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Anoter crazy diet fad, imo!!!

People don't need those shakes to lose weight!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    I took some body by vi and it made my junk grow 8 inches.......I would buy more but I'm afraid of it getting any bigger.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't think about it....ever...
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    How much longer until the salespeo..I mean "coaches" come in here and start acting like an oppressed minority who's rights have just been violated?

I think I pretty much know they shpiel by heart at this point.

"Hey c'mon, why all the negativity here?? Geez some people. You know Body By Vi is a wonderful and unique product that you just can't find in stores, because of it's awesomeness. Only lame products that don't work are sold in stores. Everyone knows that to find the good stuff you need a neighbor with a basement full of products they're trying to unload.

Now it's true, you will have to diet and exercise still. But the good news is Body By Vi clears up your skin, kills cancer and teaches your kids to read.

It's important everyone do their research. And by research I mean Google Body By Vi and pick the first website that comes up, no others. Or you could just MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO!! Oh please for the love of all that's holy message me for more info. Seriously I have a bank loan to pay off and they just won't take any of these drinks as payment! I gotta unload some of this crap!"

Love it!! So true, so true!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Well, I used it the first three months this year and lost 22lbs...Thought that Whey Protein would be jsut as good and to my surprise, it didn't !

My blood Glucose levels came in well at the low range of the A1C measurements since I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes back 5 years ago. When I went to the Whey Protein my sugar levels have risen. No weight loss eventhough I incfreased my excercise levels from none to three days a week. Very tired, no motivation and eating junk!

I reordered my ViSalus SOY Protein and an lookng for my next 20 lb loss by the end of July!

I don't see the product. I don't believe in the Pyramid effect.
  • hazeleyedgirl86
    hazeleyedgirl86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bahahaha. Yeah, I'm not interested in the multibillion dollar weight loss industry either. A lot of hocus pocus. If they worked, we would all be skinny and no, its not our fault. I would check out this documentary about obesity it's really informative! Heres the first one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zD1gj0pXk
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    I call BS.
    Well, I used it the first three months this year and lost 22lbs...Thought that Whey Protein would be jsut as good and to my surprise, it didn't !

My blood Glucose levels came in well at the low range of the A1C measurements since I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes back 5 years ago. When I went to the Whey Protein my sugar levels have risen. No weight loss eventhough I incfreased my excercise levels from none to three days a week. Very tired, no motivation and eating junk!

I reordered my ViSalus SOY Protein and an lookng for my next 20 lb loss by the end of July!

• ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    BUMP! My friend has been selling it for over a year now and wants me to try it. I'm still debating. :ohwell:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I remember my boyfriend tried to get us involved in the whole "scene". It's a pyramid scene. As much as you have the option of becoming just a buyer instead of a supplier, the amount of money you put into it to start is RIDICULOUS!!
  • JacqueBackhus
    Options
    I've been doing BBV for a year now and LOVE it! However, I did NOT start them for weight loss, but for health and nutrition. I don't take vitamins (can't swallow pills) so the shakes were PERFECT for me and my family. My husband, 9 year old daughter and my 18 year old son all do them. My son plays college football so he uses them as a healthy protein shake. :-)
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Congrats on your results, great job !!
This discussion has been closed.